South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2015, 06:48 AM   #1  

Height: 5' 5"

Default Thrilling Thursday Dec 3 chat

Good morning! I've got coffee!
Old 12-03-2015, 06:54 AM   #2  

Height: 5' 5"

Good morning. Today I am having yogurt with the last bit of pumpkin puree and a dash of spice for breakfast. Very tasty! It seems to fit the season.

I hope Cottage and Ruth are having safe travels and enjoy their stay. Sounds like fun.

My workday looks a bit calmer since I don't have any after school obligations. But I do have a few errands to run. Seems the week has flown by.

(And I apologize for any spelling errors. I struggle when posting from my kindle!!)

Got to go. Have a great day chicks!
Old 12-03-2015, 07:08 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Thanks for the coffee, Beth! I finally sat down to enjoy it right now. I've been getting my things together and going over my packing lists, making sure I have everything. Ruth should be in the air at this moment, winging her way to Philly.

We'll check in occasionally, but I know you'll all behave yourselves in the meantime. I make no promises for Ruth and me, though.
Old 12-03-2015, 07:11 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Good morning Beth! Holy cow, it is Thursday already!? I guess with the kids having Monday off, it seems like it should only be Wednesday. Hope today stays rather calm for you!

I'm meeting a friend for breakfast - she's one of my former clients, and just a hoot to be around. She's preggo too - I told her she's so cute to begin with, when she gets a belly, everyone will want to touch her! (I am not one of those people, I admit...) Then I need to get some packages ready to send out for Christmas. Imagine, me, getting stuff ready 3 weeks in advance?! Not possible! (Oh shoot, I need to work on cards....)

Have a great Thursday!

Oh - on the thankful side - life has been a bit rough this year, and I've been going to PT the past month or so. I've seen this woman in a motorized wheelchair a few times there, and introduced myself yesterday because I keep seeing her around town (she's kind of hard to miss!). She has THE. BEST. ATTITUDE. She must have cerebral palsy, but I tell ya... she tackles life with a smile and laughter. She's a really special person, and I'm glad I met her .
Old 12-03-2015, 07:12 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Good morning Cottage!! I can't wait for your vacation to start, it sounds like so much fun!! We won't ask how many bottles of wine are empty at the end .
Old 12-03-2015, 07:33 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Good morning everyone

Beth I use the same app as Pearlrose "lose it." Super easy! I use the free version.

Ruth and Linda we know you will have a great time. Don't be too rowdy lol

Beth your breakfast sounds like it woukd make a yummy dessert!

Tammy I need to get two boxes and I'll be shipping probably Friday or Saturday. I've written a few cards. That's my plan to finish those by Sunday. Your thankful post was very touching. She sounds like an amazing woman.

Today I am thankful for my Christmas tree. Just looking at the ornaments collected over the years reminds me I have a really good life. Wonderful memories.

Have a wonderful day
Old 12-03-2015, 12:51 PM   #7  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,still here for me

I had a bit of adventure last night, I somehow have managed to pinch the sciatic nerve on my lower right back. Pain was tolerable so I did not call to schedule an appointment but last night boy did it kick in. I could not stand on my right leg and had major muscle spams in in and my lower back. I ended up going to ER for some pain killers. The xray's are showing an issue with 2 of my disks compression and they said that might be causing the nerve to be pinched. The meds are helping but pain is not gone all the way yet but atleast I had one position I could sleep in with no pain and I am to tolerate sitting for now.

I am wfh today but started late as I did not get home til 3:30 a.m. I got a follow up call from my primary doc at 8:30 a.m so I got an appointment tomorrow at 3 p.m. and hopefully they will schedule an MRI for more clarification.

Beth I hope your week day is going by quickly

Cottage and Ruth have so much fun on the trip

Tywnn it is always good to be thankful

Jekel I have a bag of cards and postage stamps now I just need to get on them. Maybe this evening.

Have a wonderful day everyone!
Old 12-03-2015, 08:20 PM   #8  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

just a quick check-in before a glass of wine with DH. It was his night to cook, so I feel like a woman of leisure I am thankful for my life filled with love and laughter and beauty all around me.

Tomorrow is Friday, the weekend is almost here!
Closed Thread