Old 10-02-2015, 01:58 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 255/225/135

Height: 5'2

Red face Good Vibes Please!!

So I am headed for Hawaii on Monday and will be there for 10 days. I am visiting my daughter and her hubby and my GRANDBABIES but I am really worried about getting off track with eating. I struggled to kick the starch habit and I know that I really enjoy lean proteins ad veggies, but I also know that I am going to indulge in all things Hawaiian. I am super big on trying new things so nothing is off limits. My daughter does a lot of walking, so I feel like I will have good opportunities to exercise- Please just send me good vibes so that I will get plenty of exercise and that I will not indulge too much.

thanks!

Debbi
HappyinBG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 11:47 AM   #2  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 195/195/170

Height: 5'3"

Super jealous!! I have always wished to go to Hawaii. Enjoy your time, eat reasonable and get back on track when you get home.
Sending you lots of good vibes!!!
NEMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 12:28 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 160/see signature/140

Height: 5 foot 5

Good vibes being sent!!! Enjoy the fresh fruit and veggies that Hawaii has to offer!!
Zumbachica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 01:04 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 230/150/150

Height: 5'7

Enjoy it! Yeah, you may over indulge here and there, but it's a vacation! Try to get some exercise where you can, and have fun!
LesGetFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 04:16 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 255/225/135

Height: 5'2

I'm back! I have not stepped on the scale mainly because I'm sure I have gained a few pounds, but I didn't do too bad. I walked 3.5 miles about 3 times plus a waterfall hike and swimming in the ocean. I tried everything in moderation and didn't over do it on anything except for rice. I just couldn't seem to get away from it. I did have lots of fresh fish and fruits/veggies. Oh- and SHAVE ICE. YUMM-O!!
HappyinBG is offline   Reply With Quote