South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2015, 05:33 AM   #1  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Default Wednesday Beachin', Sept 30

Good Morning

We are trying to get out of here soon. We have a back up plan if the Natl. Parks get closed tonight while Washington diddles. My back is still not 100% and it's a long drive. Since all our reservations are already paid for we've decided to just head out and take it easy. Back Sunday evening but I'm sure I'll be "around".

Of course, I'll always be drinking coffee with you all in the mornings!

Happy Wednesday and enjoy the rest of the week, friends!
Old 09-30-2015, 06:25 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Good morning Debbie thanks for starting us off. I do hope your back starts to feel better. Hopefuly you will get some rest on your trip.

I am staying at the Woodcliff Resort and Spa in Fairport NY. Absolutely beautiful views, just wish the rain would stop. I had a wonderful neck, back and shoulder massage plus and mani/pedi. Totally worth the money. Was up super early (4:15) laid in bed until 5:30 then up coffee (thank you Keurig) ironed my clothes. Now off to the gym. We are heading to Wegman's before the conference starts. I love that store!!!!
Old 09-30-2015, 06:49 AM   #3  

Height: 5' 5"

Good morning, chicks. We have rain here as well, but it should stop mid day. Can't believe its the end of September.
Today is just a regular workday. Maybe it will be nice and calm.....

Jennifer, enjoy the conference. And yes, Wegmans is awesome.

Debbie, May your back let you enjoy the trip. Have fun!

Got to fly! Have a great day all!

Last edited by Beth19; 09-30-2015 at 05:20 PM.
Old 09-30-2015, 06:50 AM   #4  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Good morning It's raining here too. The river is rising but it was so low there are no worries.

Debbie - Hope the trip is relaxing and your back improves.

Jennifer - What a nice way to start the day

Should be another interesting day at school. The kids have been off the wall this week, just really loud and unfocused. I doubt today will be different. I am counting down to a few days at the beach. We had already planned our October trip to Gloucester when I was hired, so we are off next Monday after work. So far the weather looks good.

Time for a refill before heading out. Hope your Hump Day isn't too bumpy.
Old 09-30-2015, 06:52 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Have a nice trip, Debbie, and I hope you're feeling okay.

Jennifer, it sounds like they picked a lovely place for your conference. Will you have time to explore the area while you're there? Wegman's is my favorite grocery store, too!

It'll be a rainy Wednesday here, and I have no special plans for the day, except for doing laundry when I get home. It's looking like a soup day here, too.

Good morning, Cyndi! I'm counting down the days til my vacation, too, but I have to wait until next Thursday. I hope the kids have calmed down by today!

Last edited by cottagebythesea; 09-30-2015 at 06:54 AM.
Old 09-30-2015, 06:59 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Jennifer and Linda - Wegman's is evil. Problem is, they have way to many yummy things there (their taffy in the summer time was my staff's favorite!), and my DD always wants their garlic parmesan bagel. Do you know how hard it is to resist that bagel when it's toasting?!!

Jennifer - your day sounds absolutely amazing. Good for you for treating yourself! I don't know what it's like there, but the leaves are just starting to change here.

Debbie - I hope your back calms down and you enjoy your trip! (and that the gubment gets their act in gear!)

Cyndi - is it because of all the rain the kids are crazy? Is it raining there too?

Beth - have a great day!

I don't even want to talk about my day yesterday . But today is another day! I have a bible study I started taking, which I really enjoyed. I also brave going to the chiropractor (she's not allowed to touch my neck, although she always asks...), which is this afternoon....

We're going to build an ark with this rain, whaddaya think?!
Old 09-30-2015, 07:15 AM   #7  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Fly-by post. Rainy and cold. Not a good start to the day! Back later.
Old 09-30-2015, 07:25 AM   #8  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

Quick check in for me, I am off to a leadership meeting this am and then have meetings the rest of the day. The big excitement in town here is IKEA opens today and it is only a block from my work so I am sure traffic should be lovely today.

Debbie I hope your back feels better

Jekel is Wegmans a grocery store then? We do not have them here in the midwest. Enjoy your conference.

to everyone else

Have a great day!
Old 09-30-2015, 07:37 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Have a good day, Pearlrose, and I hope the traffic isn't too awful. I have to admit that Ikea is a big deal, though. BTW, Wegman's is mostly an East Coast grocery store. The stores are huge, and they carry just about everything.
Old 09-30-2015, 07:47 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Cottage and Pearl - when we moved to PA and went to Wegman's the first time, my husband called and joked he was in the used car lot in the far back corner, LOL! It's not THAT big, but it is a great grocery store!!
Old 09-30-2015, 08:26 AM   #11  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Sorry for the terse post - the day started poorly.

This is one of those mornings when I was feeling a tad blue or is it gray? I was expecting sunshine and it's raining - Day 3! Yesterday I sorted out and loaded all the Fair schoolwork into my car for delivery today and now can't do it because it'll get soaked in the rain. Since I have a plugged schedule starting at 3 this afternoon with no free day until October 13th, I'll need to bring it all back in until then. Grrrrr! I wish I was in charge of the weather.

Another coffee may help. I need to get "up" and positively cheery for a radio interview this afternoon about the Fall Festival this weekend. (I thought it was a TV interview which freaked me out.)

Never mind. A week from today I'll be packing my bag for a wee vacation!
Closed Thread