WW Food and Point Issues ...other than recipes

Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2001, 09:26 PM   #1  
Cute & Cudley

Question

I was so excited to find these Fat Free Raisin Bran Muffins made by Isabellas. I read the label and it said that a serving size=one half a muffin, servings per container=10, Fat=0, Fiber=4. Thus I figured out the points would be 1 Point per serving, (2 Points for the whole muffin). I was so excited to find a 2 Point muffin and they are also huge! So when I got them home I had half of one and it was yummy.

So....my question is....There were 4 muffins in the container. If each serving=half a muffin, how are there 10 servings per container????? That only equals 8 servings? Where are the other 2 servings? Do you still think I should count a whole muffin as 2 Points?
Old 03-15-2001, 07:52 AM   #2  

I think this is a question for Isabellas!
Old 03-15-2001, 07:35 PM   #3  
Bacon Girlie

S/C/G: see signature

Height: 5/4

Default KimmyJo...

Where did you find them? They sound great!
Old 03-15-2001, 08:11 PM   #4  

Do you think that they calculated the whole package or something? Forgot how to count? Maybe there should be 5 muffins in the package and someone at the bakery has been eating one out of each package as it goes by.

Liza
Old 03-15-2001, 10:27 PM   #5  
Cute & Cudley

Girlie- I got them at a supermarket here in NY. It is not a chain, but I have also seen them at Shop Rite which is a chain. They are delicious - even if it ends up I have to count them as 3 points each. They are really big - almost like those huge Dunkin Donuts Muffins they have. Yummy!

Liza-Funny, I was thinking along the same lines - maybe there are supposed to be 5 in the package. I think I may have to call the company and see what they have to say.
Thanks for the replies!
Old 03-16-2001, 09:03 AM   #6  

If you do end up speaking with the company, please let us know what they say about this. I would be interested in finding out about their calculations.
Closed Thread