Old 09-15-2015, 12:24 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 185/183/145

Height: 5'4"

Default Give me your best tips!

I'm back after baby, and starting at my (almost) heaviest.

I weighed in at 185 this morning, which according to my last login back in 2013, is 9 lbs up from when I hung out here last. To my credit, I did add an incredibly cute baby to the mix since then (Nov 2014).

Anyhow, I'm ready to start over. Here are my big weaknesses:

1. Coffee!! I have to have a cup every morning, and black isn't an option. I usually use maple sugar and some cream. How do you drink coffee? Or do you?

2. I need some GREAT recipes fro veggies. I'm a pretty decent cook, but I'm lacking inspiration to start this calorie counting process off right. I'd love your best veggie recipes.

3. Do you all count veggie calories? I will be, even though they're so low.

4. Anybody use probiotics? Just curious about this. I just started using them.

Any other thoughts? I need serious motivation and inspiration. I'm excited to start, and think I'll do fine, but I guess I'm holding out hope that this will work again. I removed all sugar/flour for a couple weeks and saw no difference. Seems my body likes to protest weight loss now that I'm in my thirties.

With that said, I don't have any great recent pictures of me, so here is a candid one from this weekend. I don't even know who took it. That's me at 185. Let's see if I can change my profile look.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 11988531_10153619805369114_20178602684279737_n.jpg (25.8 KB, 14 views)
beecurrency is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 05:32 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 337.7/336.8/269

Height: 5'6

Hi and welcome! Your before/current is one of my goals lol. I'm tying on a iPod so it's hard to give a thoughtful reply, but I'll say I do take probiotics, and have for about a year, a little more. No idea if they help with weight loss but they probably don't hurt either lol. I get a vegetarian formula from Trader Joe's.
Candidcamster is offline   Reply With Quote