Old 08-18-2015, 02:51 PM   #1  
Blessed Person Here

S/C/G: Going/Still going/Gone

Height: 5' 1''

Thumbs up Return of The One Week Gulp Challenge: Drink 3L of Water Daily

I started a new job and I have a very different life in general right now. Due to the number of drastic changes ,I got derailed in my challenge, exercising and diet wise as well.
So What I want now is to return to my NEW GOOD HABITS. The easiest being drinking a gallon of water everyday.
My only worry right now is that I'm THE new employee in an hermetic environment. I feel like a weirdo, going to the washroom every 30 minutes. To make matters worse, the washroom is right inside the office, so everyone can watch my incessant in and outs. I started again just today but I'm sure they're all wondering what business I have going on there. I might just have to explain it to them...or they'll get it when they see me carrying my water bottle around the whole day...awkward I know! It's really complicated but right now I know better than letting anything get in the way of the way future me and the current me
So let's do this!!!

Tuesday: GULPED! NEXT!
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Friday:
Saturday:
Sunday:
Monday:

Last edited by thirti4thirty; 08-18-2015 at 03:00 PM.
thirti4thirty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 07:20 AM   #2  
Blessed Person Here

S/C/G: Going/Still going/Gone

Height: 5' 1''

Wednesday: GULPED! NEXT!!!
thirti4thirty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 10:20 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 230/150/150

Height: 5'7

I am trying to drink that same amount. I drink half liter bottles, and most days get to 4 or 5 bottles. Still pushing to make it to 6!
LesGetFit is offline   Reply With Quote