South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2015, 07:06 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Default Wake Up Wednesday Beach Chat 8/12

Coffee is ready are you???
Old 08-12-2015, 07:11 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

I'm getting ready for a second cup. The dentist went well even though the gas/meds didn't do much for me. Although I slept like a rock when I got home. Today is back to work. I decided to skip a meeting this morning as I really need to focus on me a little bit. I've been running crazy lately and neglecting what makes me feel good. Revisiting P1.5 (fruit ok no grains) and working in working out. I've been in a funk and need to get out of it before my fat pants become my everyday pants lol.

Enjoy your day
Old 08-12-2015, 07:19 AM   #3  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning

Thanks for getting us started, Jennifer! Glad you made it through your dental work! It's such an unpleasant task but so nice to get it done. Kudos for skipping your meeting and re-focusing on yourself!

I've enjoyed my first cup of coffee and decided to visit my newly decluttered office. I have the laundry ready to haul downstairs. I work today and have this coming Sunday off. One of the garden centers I frequent is having a 3 hour sale this evening. They say 50% off everything in the store. I'm going to see if I can muster the energy to go down after work. I think it starts at 5. Other than that, no news is good news, they say. My smoothie is made think I'll head down for more coffee.

have a great day everyone!
Old 08-12-2015, 07:25 AM   #4  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default Wednesday, August 12 Beach Chat

Good morning from rain-washed Delta and it can stop anytime!

Yesterday was rain almost all day after deluge in the night. The Tuesday Tipplers coped fine - it held off until we had already sipped our first glass on the back deck and there was time for a good Doggie Playtime before we adjourned to the kitchen table. The two big dogs got under the kitchen table and my two hit their beds. They do get tired out.

This morning I am making a honking big sausage and peppers creation to feed some media people who will be visiting the mill. We had thought of doing something grilled but the weather is too unpredictable. I won't be eating lunch with them because I have pet therapy and have already been interiewed. (Jazz looks great after yesterday's grooming and will get lots of attention from the clients. The little old ladies always want a bow on him and I may put one on, just for today.)

Tonight will be a quiet and relaxing night with another early bedtime. I have a book to finish before I return it tomorrow - it's rather boring and I seem to fall asleep while reading it ... no loss if I return it unfinished. It's a book club selection.

Hope the camel is practically humpless for you today.
Old 08-12-2015, 07:40 AM   #5  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Hi Ruth! Sorry about yucky weather but glad you and your comrades made a good day of it! Enjoy your pet therapy today. I miss it.
Old 08-12-2015, 08:57 AM   #6  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

It is a beautiful morning and supposed to be great all day. Had a nice 2 mile walk this morning.

Today is wfh, I need to work on some reports and budget and then take DD2 to art class. I need to clean house a bit and do some more decluttering (so easy to get cluttered up).

Jekel glad your dentist work went well, I need to start focusing on my eating as well.

Debbie hope you are able to muster energy this evening and find good bargains

Ruth I hope the rain stops for you, this has been one rainy summer all over the place

Have a great day everyone!
Old 08-12-2015, 11:02 AM   #7  

S/C/G: maintaining

Good morning, chicks.

Jenne - Kudos on your weight loss

Jennifer - Ugh - dentist.

Ruth - I read that one; it gets better and would make for a great discussion.

This afternoon I have my second training session for the new job. Will need to leave home around noon so already made a batch of beans for lunch today and leftovers. Did an early load of laundry. So I suppose I should hit the shower now so I am not rushed later. I so hate drying my hair in the hot summer but am not ready to go to either job with the mess that comes from air-drying.

Have a great day.
Old 08-12-2015, 08:14 PM   #8  

Height: 5' 5"

Evening! Late check in for me as today was very busy. I went to an all-day workshop on some more "computers in the classroom" stuff, then had a meeting since I am on a hiring committee for a position at school. I was proud that I had planned ahead and had pulled pork waiting in the crock pot.

Looks like we made it through hump day.
Old 08-12-2015, 08:19 PM   #9  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Better late than never. It's been a busy couple of days of errands and appointments. I am getting further behind on my chores with all this extra stuff. We have company coming for the weekend, so I'm going to have to make peace with being behind
Closed Thread