UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 08-10-2015, 10:55 AM   #1  

Default Anyone In South West London?

Hello All,

My name is Megan and I am brand new to this forum. I'm 26 and originally from The States, but moved to London to be with my husband (who is a native Londoner) last October.

Since moving to London I have struggled to find a friend group of my own. I think this is in big part because I have gained weight over the past year and a half and am not at my most confident.

I would love to hear from any others in South West London who are trying to lose weight and get healthy. Anyone who wants to start running or working out together, or just meet up to make a new friend.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
meganf0412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 04:42 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 189/144/133

Height: 5'6''

Hi Megan, I'm Emma and am living in SW London. How are you doing? I've gained weight over the past year too and am hoping to make some changes to help myself feel more confident too!
hopefulchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 08:29 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 176.6/176.6/125

Height: 5ft0

Hi Megan and Emma, I'm Denise, 27 from SW london also. I'm a mum of one so can't really do the other things unless you come over to mine to workout with me and little one . Don't think i've gained the confidence back yet to workout around others but would love to make new friends. I workout at home via dailyburn since they livestream mon-fri at 2pm which is fun to do with the little one
dees_fitdreams is offline   Reply With Quote