Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2003, 11:36 AM   #1  

Default Wonderful Discovery

Hi, there I have been doing WW since March and have lost 28 pounds.....God is changing my heart where food is concerned In addition to using WW as a healhty eating plan I discovered an online tool called "The Lord's Table." It's a FREE 60 day online course that is designed to set free those with eating problems. It only takes a half hour of your time each day and sooooo worth it! Im on lesson 30 now and can't tell you how much it's helping me! Someone told me about it and now I pass it on to you I just wish I would have found it a long time ago.......for those of you who haven't heard about it before PLEASE check it out! It may just be the most important thing you ever do

The Lord's Table can be found at the following link:

www.settingcaptivesfree.com

Let me know what you think

Love in Him,
Janey
Old 08-13-2003, 11:34 PM   #2  
GmaTo8

Hi Janeypoo,

How wonderful that you found a plan that is working! I will check it out, but in the meantime, wanted to tell you thank you for sharing the info.

Jana
Old 08-14-2003, 09:42 AM   #3  

Glad you are going to check it out May God bless you in your efforts to be a temperate eater.......let me know what you think.....

In Him,
Janey
Closed Thread