General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 07-19-2015, 09:13 AM   #1  
Fat Free, Sugar Free

S/C/G: 187.4/164/140

Height: 5' 3"

Default Bill Cosby, Ugh!

I read the latest about him this morning. He is so sleezy and nothing more than a common sex offender that got away with it too long.

His supporters are dropping like flies now.

And his poor wife, either she turned a blind eye and knew... or she is finding all of this out about her husband.
CheesecakeBrownie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 11:23 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 217/179/142

Height: 5'2

I often think that if these women had come forward sooner he would have been prosecuted and now the statute of limitations has expired. I realize that when children are abused they are afraid of speaking up, but these were all adults and should not have worried about not being believed. Once one comes forward they all gain the courage to do it too.

I know that years back, women seemed to believe that sexual abuse was their own fault.
Wannabehealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 02:56 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 291/240.6/147

Height: 5'7"

Women still believe that, and when these stories first started surfacing, these women got a lot of c-ap about it. People were openly making fun of them, and Cosby has tons of support.

Let's not go blaming the victims for not stopping the abuser. He made his choices.

Last edited by TheSecondHalf; 07-20-2015 at 02:58 PM.
TheSecondHalf is offline   Reply With Quote