Old 04-12-2015, 07:30 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 305/278/125

Height: 5'0"

Default Is a trim waistline possible without surgery?

I have always been on the heavy side but have gained nearly 65-75 pounds since my days in highschool with a great deal of that weight gain being in my belly. My fiance and I are wanting to get married in 2 years, by then I would like to shed the huge fat rolls on my belly and have a trim waistline. I am currently 247 lbs. and a short 5'0". I would like to acheive this without weight loss surgery. Based on the recent pic of me do you think this could be possible and if so how can I go about getting a flat tummy?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 35.jpg (6.6 KB, 40 views)
iagal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 07:56 PM   #2  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

Yes.

Last edited by IanG; 04-12-2015 at 08:01 PM.
IanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 05:55 AM   #3  

Height: 5' 7''

yep. definitely.
finn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 08:04 AM   #4  
Mini Goal 1- 199

S/C/G: 275/201.3/160

Height: 5'7

You can definitely achieve your goals without weight loss surgery. You can't really spot reduce fat, like just get rid of the tummy you don't like. However, if you lose fat/weight all around, you'll find your waist area will shrink along with the rest of your body and you'll be all round trimmer. The weight/fat loss part is usually through diet (a healthy way of eating you can stick to) and exercise (a balance of cardio and strength training). But definitely yeah, you can do it!
toastedsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 07:05 PM   #5  
Hi From Canada, eh?

S/C/G: check the ticker :)

Height: 5'8

yes it is! sometimes it's luck/genetics as to whether or not there's a lot of loose skin left over, but once you reduce you'll notice everything gets smaller!

I'm bonkers for hula hooping lol I swear it's the best thing for getting your waist whittled down, and so fun I laugh every single time!
Trazey34 is offline   Reply With Quote