South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2015, 05:59 AM   #1  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Default Tuesday SBD Chat, Farewell March 31

Good Morning

I'm up and ready to face whatever this day may bring. Coffee has been good and I'm headed down for more. Our weather has been fantastic but I still can't say it's over....Work early today with nothing planned later.

Thinking special thoughts for Tammy this morning, it has been a rough week.

What's on your agenda today? Stop and say hi
Old 03-31-2015, 06:32 AM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Yes, March can get outta here any time today and I hope he/she stays gone for at least another 11 months. We are sunny and above freezing highs for the next week. Do I see 58ºF on Thursday?

Yes, the coffee is good, I have Millie snuggled on my lap and Jazz on me feet and would love to stay here for a while but I'm off to get my snowtires removed and the new summer ones installed. It's two weeks later than normal this year but I think I'm safe now.

Not sure what the rest of the day will bring but know I will probably shovel snow and ice off part of the back deck and help Spring arrive!
Old 03-31-2015, 06:58 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Farewell, March. I hope April doesn't have any tricks up its' sleeve! At least it's not snowing this morning. I'm tired of these winter clothes and am looking forward to packing them away.

Coffee is wonderful this morning. I had been looking forward to having the whole week off but there was a change in plans. At least the girls will be home, so I'm sure they'll keep me hopping.

Have a good day!
Old 03-31-2015, 07:46 AM   #4  

S/C/G: maintaining

Good morning, chicks.

DH and I have pretty much decided to hit the road after dinner tonight instead of leaving tomorrow morning. We'll drive 4-5 hours, then have 8-9 on Wednesday to get to Morgantown, WV, in time to get in a couple of evening hours at one of the places we've recently discovered for genealogy research. Thursday is all genealogy stuff there; we'll leave Friday for our son's in PA. Should be back home late Monday night.

So today I have LOTS to do! Including picking up some food for the car, more laundry, packing, making cookie dough for my son (since I figure the cookies themselves won't be good by the end of the week when we see him), genealogy research prep, and the list goes on. DH will spend his usually afternoon with his mom so I anticipate a lot of stress when he gets home and has to rush to get ready because he will put it off until then. Sigh.

I can't believe it is almost April! Wonder if we'll find snow on the ground in our travels.
Old 03-31-2015, 08:30 AM   #5  

Height: 5' 5"

Morning. We have 29* and sunny this morning but 50* in our forecast later this week, like you do Ruth. I'll keep my fingers crossed that you don't invoke Murphy's Law by taking off the snow tires.

I'm on vacation this week so I'm just checking off niggles. Is today going to be freezer shopping or doing taxes??

Cottage, yesterday I washed a few turtlenecks and sweaters and started rotating my closet. Today I will wash the down parka and put it away. I'm tired of the winter clothes too.

Karen, my prediction is you will see some snow but maybe not. Have a great trip!

Debbie, I am (somewhat) patiently waiting for spring so I can get outside. Have a good day at work.

I'm off to refill my coffee and decide on breakfast. Have a great day everyone!
Old 03-31-2015, 09:16 AM   #6  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

It is sunny and going to be 70 degrees today. I already rotated most of the clothes out figure I could put a jacket over clothes if necessary.

I am wfh today got lots to do. Washing clothes so I can pack as we leave tomorrow night to go visit my parents for the weekend. Getting excited to leave for a few days.

Debbie enjoy your weather. This is the time when it goes up and down drastically for us.

Ruth yea for removal of snow tires that has to be a good sign

Cottage sounds like you will have a busy week now

Karen safe travels this evening

Beth enjoy your vacation this week.

Have a wonderful day everyone
Closed Thread