Old 03-28-2015, 12:30 PM   #1  

S/C/G: See ticker

Height: 5'4 with Cuban curves!

Default Hello again! Re-intro

Hello All!

It's been a while since I've shown my face around here, I hope everyone has had a great couple months! So... my husband and I are moving to Atlanta next wednesday... crazy. Also, we listed our house for sale (after weeks of cleaning, purging, staging, etc) and had a great offer on our house within a week! Now it's under contract and we are waiting on the inspection results (fingers crossed). I managed to find a house to rent in Lawrenceville (with a reputable company) but I still feel like I'm possibly getting scammed, even though a realtor helped me find it! I just feel like something will go horribly wrong.

Things kind of went off the deep end a little with all the stress and craziness of the move. We weren't eating well, and I haven't hopped on the elliptical either because we moved it into storage.

Also, I just found out I'm pregnant! Thankfully I started getting back on track food wise before I found out, and I'm back in the game now, trying to be as healthy as possible for me and our little bean! Right now I'm not trying to lose weight, but you all and this forum is about a healthy lifestyle too!

I just wanted to re-introduce myself a bit, I look forward to chatting with all you lovely ladies again!
Claygirl1518 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 07:56 PM   #2  
I Can & I Will!

S/C/G: 400 S / Ticker C / 160 G

Height: 5'7

Welcome back to the forum! Congratulations on all your awesome news! Especially the baby!!
Jesslan Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 08:57 AM   #3  

S/C/G: See ticker

Height: 5'4 with Cuban curves!

Thanks Jesslan! It's good to be back
Claygirl1518 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 06:00 AM   #4  
Goal is health

S/C/G: 238.8/176.1/163

Height: 5'8"

Congrats on the pregnancy! I'm glad to hear this! Sounds like everything is falling into place!
DrivenByAmbition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 09:54 AM   #5  
Maria

S/C/G: 253/144/129.8

Height: 5' 6"

Welcome back, Clay! I'm so glad to hear that you're pregnant! Congrats!!!
Marniadec is offline   Reply With Quote