South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2015, 05:58 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Default Freaky Friday the 13th Beach Chat

Good morning I'm not superstitious, but I'll do my best not to break any mirrors today.

I bought a new coffee maker yesterday and returned it after making one cup lol. The coffee wasn't near hot enough for my liking. I managed to get the old one working last night. I bought Keurig's brand descaler. I'm not taking anymore chances and ordered a new one from Bed Bath and Beyond. I'll keep using the temperamental one for now.

Today I'm meeting my friend Ed for coffee, grocery shopping and off to Joe's. But first coffee and pups.

How's everyone else's day looking?
Old 03-13-2015, 06:42 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Good morning!

Yes, coffee first, Jennifer. Gotta get those priorities straight! I'm glad you got your Keurig working again and hope your new one gets here right quick.

I realize I never did get in here yesterday. Whoops. I was getting Audrey's birthday present ready to take with me and wanted to leave early to take care of a few errands on my way. Then the day got away from me after that.

Today is laundry, cleaning, and then lunch with Dad. It's going to be another gorgeous day, so I think he'd enjoy a drive out in the Pa. Dutch country and I want to stop at a nursery to get some pansies for my planters. I'm eager for some color after the long winter!

Have a great day, and beware of the Ides of March!
Old 03-13-2015, 06:42 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Oh dear, I forgot it was another Friday the 13th. Last month went fine, so we should be good this month, right?! (darned, there's no black cat smilie)

Nothing exciting here, work and children. I like no excitement though . This weather has been such a tease lately! I can't wait for the mountains to start turning green and all the flowers to start coming up!
Old 03-13-2015, 06:57 AM   #4  

Height: 5' 5"

Geesh, Jennifer, I woke up thinking Friday! payday!! and you had to remind me it was the 13th. I'm not superstitious either but....

Tammy, last month didn't go that smoothly. It was on the 13th some guy ran a stop sign and almost t-boned me while I was on my way to work! I'll be extra alert today.

Cottage, I'm jealous of your pansies!! We still have snow covering the ground and I understand the frost is 5-6 feet deep this year. Maybe I'll get some in a pot to cheer the place up.

I've got to take my coffee and run, ladies. Have a great day!!
Old 03-13-2015, 07:53 AM   #5  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Yup - it's THAT Friday but I plan to ignore it. I finally am getting my overdue haircut this morning which will set me up for the rest of the day. While in town, I'll pick up a pattern and fabric since I have to come up with a Victorian costume for a Mothers Day Tea at the Town Hall. It'll be a nice change from quilting! I'm pretty sure I can remember how to sew clothes.

Had dinner with Karen last night - at her house. She has a new "friend" Eric and wanted me to check him out. A really nice guy and her dog, Brodie, loved him. That's a good sign since Brodie does not like men! I hope things work out for Karen as she's had a rough time the past few months. Eric insists on helping Karen Saturday when she paints my diningroom.

Come on Spring! There's snow in today's forecast but it looks like spring is sneaking in anyhow as the daytime highs are supposed to be above freezing for the next two weeks.
Old 03-13-2015, 08:32 AM   #6  

Height: 5' 7"

Happy Friday!

It is raining here and will be all day.

Jekel I forgot it was the 13th until I read your post lol. Hope the keurig lasts until the new one comes in

Cottage sounds like a nice day

Tywnn hope you have a quiet day how did the extra day at work go this week

Beth be careful out there

Ruth that is a good test if her doggie likes him.

WFH day for me, DD2 has half a day of school and that is about it for me.

Have a great day everyone!
Old 03-13-2015, 10:18 AM   #7  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good morning! Getting down to the wire here. I slept in now it's time to get ready for the pool. Have a great day everyone!
Old 03-13-2015, 11:27 AM   #8  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

good morning I am burning one of my "use it or lose it" vacation days today. Nothing much planned though now DH is home sick with sore throat, head congestions, etc. I'm sure it will be a quiet day around here.
The most important thing about Friday the 13th is it's Friday
Closed Thread