South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2015, 05:53 AM   #1  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Default Wakey Wakey Wednesday SBD Chat, March 11

Good morning!

I'm up! Let's do it!

I am up and have already washed the kitchen floor. We are going to travel today and I need to get a few things done first. Now I'm sitting outside enjoying my 2nd cup of coffee. Still taste great!

What's on everyone's agenda today? Stop by and say hello!

Last edited by Lexxiss; 03-11-2015 at 05:55 AM.
Old 03-11-2015, 06:36 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Good morning, Debbie. Wow, you've already gotten a lot done this morning! I'm just working on my first cup now. Enjoy your drive over the hill today.

Just a normal work day here, with a hair dresser appointment afterwards. It's supposed to reach 60*, and the snowmelt continues.
Old 03-11-2015, 07:01 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Woo hoo, I feel like Debbie is my cheerleader today! It sounds beautiful Debbie, sitting on your porch with coffee.

Linda - your posts always drive me to check the weather. At least it's for a good reason instead of that other reason!

A "normal" day for me. Work then home - and leftovers for dinner .
Old 03-11-2015, 07:20 AM   #4  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good morning, Early Chicks. We're still a winter wonderland here although most of the snow melted off my side walk yesterday and I actually can see bare wood on the deck steps this morning! Nice to see the three day forecast showing sunshine and daily highs well above zero. We need the lower overnight temps so the sap will run down into the maple tree roots at night.

Did not get much done yesterday with drop-in visitors most of the day. I did get to the bank though and did NOT need my Yak-Traks. I straightened out a few accounting "anomalies" - sounds so much better than errors! - and am starting to see the surface of my desk again. Some summery clothes arrived via Purolator and my special shoes are supposed to be here tomorrow. I'll be ready to roll as soon as the world melts and then dries up a bit. I may see a snowdrop by the weekend if than corner of the bed is uncovered a bit.

The reminder just popped up that we do pet therapy this afternoon. Jazz is looking terribly shaggy with his tail fur touching the floor even when her is holding it over his back. Definitely need to get him a haircut next week! I go for my shearing tomorrow.

Happy Humpless Wednesday!
Old 03-11-2015, 04:56 PM   #5  

Height: 5' 5"

Happy Wednesday, chicks! We are warm (low 40's) here and sunny so we are also having melt. These couple days have really buoyed my spirits!

Ruth, thanks for the wishes, my Wednesday was relatively humpless.

Tammy, I love leftovers for dinner. The 2nd best thing is simply having a plan (and remembering to thaw the meat).

Cottage, I procrastinate terribly about making hair appointments and always regret it. Hope you had a good day.

Debbie, I could use some of your energy!

Have a great evening, chicks.
Closed Thread