Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-22-2015, 07:49 PM   #1  
this is my time

S/C/G: 200/174/135

Height: 5'6"

Default Here again

Over the last couple of years I have been on and off of here. Prior to that I was a "regular" but that all changed when my youngest was born 2 years ago. With 3 kids between the ages of 11 and 2 -and a husband who is going back to school- I really feel like I don't have time for myself any more . In particular for working on weight loss. I do have to say though at my highest early 2014 I was at 250 and I am now down to 200. I still have a bout 50 to go. Any way when ever I felt like i needed a kick in the pants I always found it here. That is what I am hoping for again.

I am hoping to have the weight off by the end of August or mid- Sept.
mrsaugie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 03:06 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 113/see my ticker/95

Height: 174 cm

Welcome back!

I love how you causally mentioned a 50 pounds weight loss. WOW! You have done a great job. Here is wishing you all the best for the other 50 you want to lose.

I hear you about lack of "me time". I have four kids: my older twins are 3,5 years and younger twins are 9 months. It-is-intense.

But I want my kids to have healthy mother. I want them to have healthy relationship with food. I want them to have solid healthy eating grounds that will last them for life.

And all this means I have to lose weight and be a good example first.
Ronja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 11:06 PM   #3  

Wow 50 pounds! That's great. It certainly sounds like you are headed in the right direction. Keep pushing. You can do it!
Reg4502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 11:39 AM   #4  

Hello, I am new here altogether. I am trying this weight loss thing although I don’t have much time for it with my writing career and things I do around the house. However, we are moving to a new house soon and I am going to make time for it then. I will have a room just for my exercise equipment so I will be able to start working out again. I am going to give myself starting out, an hour per day to workout. I think that will help out a lot.
cwilson72180 is offline   Reply With Quote