Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 02-16-2015, 04:14 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 274/246.8/175

Height: 5'8

Default Someone noticed!!

Well I'm down about 18 pounds and while I can notice my clothes getting looser and my husband says he notices, I always tend to think he is just making me feel good. Anyway, yesterday I took my daughter to a birthday party and friend of mine, who knows nothing about my diet, said 'you look like you have lost some weight'. Wooohooooo!! Finally, validation other then the numbers in the scale that it is noticeable. Very motivating!!
cant_w8_2b_skinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2015, 06:08 PM   #2  
Proverbs 31:10-31

S/C/G: 200/146/120

Height: 5'1"

I know what you mean XD. I'm down over twenty pounds and I don't notice and my husband sort of pretends to notice but he sees me all the time so he can't be sure! If it wasn't for the occasional comment from people who didn't know I'd start to question my scale. Way to go though!!! Eighteen pounds is no small thing and even though you can't I'm glad other people can tell!
SenseAndSensibility is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2015, 06:10 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 360/350/200

Height: 5'10"

YAY! That's the best feeling haha. I can't wait to be there (again). Congrats
HomerGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2015, 06:56 PM   #4  

I relate to the husband thing so much. I always feel weird about asking my boyfriend, but he's really one of the few people who actually see me. I never know if he's just trying to make me feel good. Having someone who has no idea bring it up, yeah that's an amazing feeling. Congrats!
BlackBoxed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 04:44 PM   #5  

Congrats on your 18 pound loss. It is such an amazing feeling when someone notices all of your effort and persistence has paid off.
heather42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 10:45 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 163/160/140

Height: 5'5

It helps when other people start to notice your weight loss. It gives you the encouragement to keep working hard to reach your goals. Congratulations!!!!
getfit01 is offline   Reply With Quote