Old 02-13-2015, 05:52 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 153.9/140.0/120.0

Height: 5'4"

Default Hello All!

Hello All! I am a 20 something who is currently on her 5th week of Ideal Protein. So far I have lost 13 pounds and 13 inches. I've been lurking here for a while and have found the answers I've found to my questions really helpful...So why not join the fun right? I've been finding myself mostly happy and motivated but everyone can use a little support from time to time.

When I first started the program I was struggling with insulin resistance as well as PCOS and other conditions that were worsened by having extra weight such as chronic back pain due to the size of my chest. Now I'm feeling great and have even had the energy to go for long hikes with my SO on the weekend! I haven't had this much energy since I was diagnosed and it feels wonderful to feel human again.

As of now I am a college senior and I aspire to obtain my PhD. in performance studies and become a professor. I have a major performance coming up in April and am hoping to be small enough at the time for my dance partner to pick me up and do lifts!

I'm so looking forward to getting to know you all
IAmSpartacus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 04:13 PM   #2  

Hey! Great to have you here! Awesome that you're feeling so motivated!
PyrettaBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 09:38 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 200/185/135

Height: 5'2

That's awesome!
LettuceDoThis is offline   Reply With Quote