Dieting with Obstacles Those with special health concerns such as diabetes, fibromyalgia, pregnancy, etc can post here for extra support and help.

Old 02-10-2015, 11:33 AM   #1  

Height: 5"6

Default HPV Vaccine and Weight Gain?

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has had the HPV vaccine and had any weight gain. I've googled around and when it comes to vaccine-related questions, the discussion can get quite heated! There are definitely horror stories online but I am seeking info on the average experience, as you can usually find horror stories related to anything medical on the internet if you look!

I've been delaying getting it for years and was wondering if anyone has experienced anything negative, including weight gain.

Thanks for the help!
NorthernChick13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 12:02 PM   #2  
Call me NNS!

S/C/G: 232.6/169.4/149

Height: 5'5"

TBH, I haven't had the vaccine so I can't answer your question but if I could go back in time I would get it regardless...I really really regret not getting it when I was young enough.

If you are young enough to get it, get it. Side effects can be dealt with. Preventing the cancer that can come along with HPV is worth dealing with a little weight gain. That's just my two cents. However, I have never heard of negative side effects from anyone I know who got it.
nonameslob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 12:18 PM   #3  

Height: 5"6

Thanks for the help- I appreciate it! I just learned yesterday that they age has increased to 45 now for women, if that helps! You look like a spring chicken in your pic!

Last edited by NorthernChick13; 02-10-2015 at 12:18 PM.
NorthernChick13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 12:43 PM   #4  
Call me NNS!

S/C/G: 232.6/169.4/149

Height: 5'5"

^ Oh wow, thank you! I am so glad you said that. I will have to give my doc a call Last I heard it was 26 and I kept putting it off because I didn't have insurance/time/whatever the excuse of the year was.

Last edited by nonameslob; 02-10-2015 at 12:43 PM.
nonameslob is offline   Reply With Quote