South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2015, 04:59 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Default Make the most of your Monday Beach Chat 2/9

Good morning time to wakey wakey! I think there will be coffee 😄 but then again it is up to the Keurig.

Sipping my smoothie before heading out the door. I hope Ruth is enjoying some fun in the sun

Pearlrose I hope your ankle is ok

Tammy take it easy if you are working today

Debbie did your reinforcement arrive to help with the babies.

Well time to tackle the icy road. I can hear the ice pellets hitting the frozen driveway ugh

Make the most of your day
Old 02-09-2015, 06:43 AM   #2  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good morning!

Jennifer, thanks for getting us started! I hope you got some coffee this morning. Take care on those icy roads. We are having incredibly mild weather here right now.

Reinforcement arrived, and we are down to just one houseguest right now. The extra dog went home yesterday, too. I didn't get home until late last night. Had to make a run to the airport. It's my early day at work and I'm looking forward to a nap.

Happy Monday everyone
Old 02-09-2015, 06:51 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

I hope your Keurig is behaving this morning, Jennifer! Besides our regular Keurig, I also have a smaller one that I use for traveling or for an emergency back-up. Take care with that ice! It doesn't seem to be too bad around here.

I headed over to NJ to spend the weekend at DD's after getting our taxes done on Friday. (We're getting a nice refund, BTW) I enjoyed a nice walk through the Pine Barrens while Monica & Carley ran a 5K race, and afterwards we went into the city and played tourists, and Carley and I took a nice walk yesterday, so I got plenty of exercise.

OK, I'd better get ready and see what today brings! Have super day!
Old 02-09-2015, 09:00 AM   #4  

S/C/G: maintaining

Good morning, chicks.

I'm off to the gym soon. Looks like we are changing our Monday workout time to a half hour earlier so I need to pay attention to the clock! Will do some meal planning (ugh) and grocery shopping.

I've been helping both sons with their resumes and am trying to encourage them to actually use their schools' career centers. (Yes, I used to be a recruiter - but that was decades ago!)

Weather was nice here this weekend so I walked outside with a neighbor yesterday. Haven't done that in ages, thanks to my darn hip.

Have a great day, all.
Old 02-09-2015, 09:53 AM   #5  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

Morning chicks!

We were at 55* degrees yesterday and feeling pretty warm again. I walked a ton yesterday from the back doctor's office - huge knot in it where I had surgery done which is causing that pain at least.

Lost another 2 pounds, yay - might see this goal before the cruise on Feb 26!

Still on plan. Sorry if I am not able to check in every day!!!

Last edited by jenne1017; 02-09-2015 at 09:53 AM.
Old 02-09-2015, 10:53 AM   #6  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

Whew busy day at work so don't really have time to check in. I went to work today but plan on doing wfh the rest of the week so I don't have to hobble on crutches.

I would have stayed home today as well but I have an eye appointment and want to keep it as I have something floating in my right eye and just want to make sure I didn't tear my retina or some crazy thing like that.

Hope everyone is doing well.
Old 02-09-2015, 10:59 AM   #7  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Good morning Yup, still snowing here. Plow guy was here at 6 so Tim could get out for work. I'm sure we will need another plow when this is over. I am dreaming of gardens.

Jennifer - hope your commute was without incident

Debbie - So glad you got a little break. Happy napping

Cottage - love the travel coffee maker idea. Walking sounds wonderful

Karen- How did your hip hold up with the walk?

Jenn - wow, great job!
Old 02-09-2015, 06:13 PM   #8  

Height: 5' 5"

Hey everyone. Still trapped in a winter wonderland; we didn't get the predicted snow overnight but this morning on the way to work it was 7* and raining. I understand the atmospheric stuff that makes that happen but it still amazes me every time!

Other than that, another busy day at work (like all of them), worked out afterwards and am about to enjoy some tacobake from the freezer. Yum!

Jennifer, hope you had plenty of coffee this morning!
Closed Thread