General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 12-02-2014, 01:59 PM   #1  

Height: 5'1"

Default Diets/Suggestions

Hello all....cannot lose the 7 pounds I want. Tried the egg fast diet, no bueno. Of course, fad diets you gain the only 1.5lbs which is ALL I LOST right back....probably water weight.

I eat pretty low-carb, low-calorie most every day. Thing is, probably do not eat enough calories to lose the 7 pounds I want...stupid cycle I go through. HMM?! How would I know how many calories I need to lose? I know 3500 calories = a pound and I know I don't even get 2000 a day and that is really reaching. So, to do a 500 calorie deficit on a daily basis, I really wouldn't be eating much at all. Yep, all screwed up. LOL

What can u recommend to lose these last pounds and make them stay off? I work out 3-4 times a week and just overall try and maintain a healthy lifestyle but as we all do, have little slip ups but do take in account if that happens, what I eat the next meal or the rest of the day.

Just need to suggestions, motivation, direction....sumthin'! LOL Sick and tired of trying diets and they just fail. Granted, I don't have much to lose so that my be my downfall. Maybe my body is happy at 117-118. But I am just 5'1". Yes, just would like to attain a goal weight of 110lbs and keep it there. Sigh.
taben07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 07:04 PM   #2  
Truffle Queen

S/C/G: 302/260.8/150

Height: 5'8"

Try using the app MyFitnessPal and logging everything you eat. They usually give a range of calories you need to stay within to lose a certain amount of weight each week (you can customize up to two pounds).

Good luck.
PinkTaffeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 09:28 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 240/240/140

Height: 5'3"

My Fitness Pal is awesome. It really helps you stay on track.
clarkie is offline   Reply With Quote