South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2014, 05:56 AM   #1  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Default Wednesday Beachin' And Chattin', Nov 12

Good Morning!

What's up in your world today?

It's bitter cold here. -2° and going to stay cold all day.The snow has really started falling since I got up and it looks like we're in for more. There was a crisis at one of my moms rentals yesterday while I was at work. fortunately it got resolved and the good news was that we met the new plumber who moved in across the street from my mom. I think he's going to come in handy! LOL

So today I can proceed with my plan to revise a new lease agreement rather than go up and deal with plumbing issues. I am grateful for that.

Kirk is out in his shop so I think I'll just sit and enjoy some knitting with my coffee for a while.

Coffee is on!

have a great day everyone!

Last edited by Lexxiss; 11-12-2014 at 06:04 AM.
Old 11-12-2014, 06:13 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Even though it's bitter out for you Debbie, I bet you it's beautiful! I love the silence at night as the snow falls, and everything has this crisp clean smell.

I hate it when I wake up early! I woke up before 5, and gave up at 6, so here I am. Gratefully, it's my half day off, and I think my staff is happy to get a break as well! Once my colleagues are back, I'll have every Tuesday off, and my first Tues I already have a phone meeting (LOL, figures).

I told DS I'd make him my stir fry (basically crack slaw) tonight since it's one of his favorites. Otherwise, it's work and a nap!

Happy Hump Day, y'all!
Old 11-12-2014, 06:40 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Thanks for getting the coffee on, Debbie! I'd love to sit and sip it while watching the snow fall, as long as I didn't have to drive anywhere. I bet it sure is pretty!

Tammy, I hope you get to relax and totally enjoy your 1/2 day. Crack slaw sounds good, and I have the makings, so that may be my supper tonight as well!

It's a mild 60* here this morning, but the frigid stuff is supposed to hit us tomorrow. I have to make another trip to Rheinholds today, and that will take up a large chunk of the day. It's a pretty drive, though, and I enjoy it.

Wow, I can't believe it's Wednesday already! This week has flown so far!
Old 11-12-2014, 07:11 AM   #4  

S/C/G: maintaining

I am not loving this sudden jump into winter. Today I'm off to they gym for my "Friday" workout, since I'm leaving town tomorrow. I have laundry going already so I can pack this afternoon. Need to get to the store to pick up a salad for lunch on-the-go tomorrow. Packing will be a bit more of a challenge than usual - my typical "dress for travel comfort not for style" won't cut it since we are meeting DH's girlfriend and have activities at his frat. Don't want to embarrass the boy!

Enjoy your day.
Old 11-12-2014, 07:13 AM   #5  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good Hump Day. Slept until 6:30 this morning - maybe this is the end of the very early awakenings? I don't mind 4 a.m. in June but in November? No snow in the forecast - yet! I changed my avatar to be ready.

Got the remote start installed yesterday which certainly ate up my afternoon as I was there for 12:30 and home by 6! After dumping off the car, I grabbed a cab and did some shopping, Christmas and other odds and sods - so the afternoon was not wasted.

The roofing dudes are to be here this morning - fingers crossed that it stops raining! I'm about to move my car out of the lane so the dumpster for the old shingles can pull in. I'm not looking forward to a day of hammering - hoping the doggage get used to it quickly.

Time to put on something decent instead of my robe and put the coffee on for the lads.

Raising my mug in the hope that your day is quieter than mine will be!
Old 11-12-2014, 08:44 AM   #6  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Good morning It's my last morning in babyland until Thanksgiving. I'm going to miss the little family. I am so grateful to my boss for the flexibility in mid-campaign.

Debbie - The plumber is a nice find.

Tammy - enjoy your half day. Ohh, crack slaw, forgot about that.

Cottage - looks like winter is heading toward all of us in the East. Darn. Better get my snow tires

Karen - have a nice trip

Ruth - Happy sleep! I'm envious of the starter. I have one but he needs coffee before he is fully operational

Okay, off to enjoy a few more hours with the babe and the mama. Here's a pic for those not on facebook. Love this little guy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 10628045_10154818651445066_2147805384691276747_n.jpg (33.5 KB, 16 views)
Old 11-12-2014, 09:08 AM   #7  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

Had a great day yesterday, breakfast was good with plenty op food to eat. Dinner last night was not op so back to it this morning. There is some kind of virus going around that is taking out my staff so dealing with those issues.

Debbie that is cold brrr, we are in the 30's right now, I did pull out my winter coat today.

Tywnn is one of your colleages that one coming back from maternity leave? seems like time has flown.

Cottage they are talking snow for us this weekend but just flurries I think

Karen enjoy your trip to meet your DS GF sounds like fun!

Ruth hope the rain stops so they can get started on your roof, I am always amazed at how quickly they work.

Cyndi your GS is so cute, glad you are getting to enjoy some time with them.

Today is full of meetings yet again, seems like that time of the year. Nothing on the agenda tonight other than some laundry.
Old 11-12-2014, 09:39 AM   #8  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Love the baby picture! Newborns always look so wise, as if they have a lot of secrets they are holding back. My grandmother told me that before a baby is born, the angels in heaven touch their upper lip and say "Shhh! Don't tell them what you've seen up here in heaven." That's why there is that little indentation on our upper lip.

Granma Veronica wasn't insane - just Irish Catholic!
Closed Thread