South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2014, 06:31 AM   #1  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default Thundering Thursday October 16

Noisy out there right now but I'm hoping it gets the rain over with before I hit the road around noon. It's just under a three hour drive to Bancroft but will seem longer if it's raining the whole way. Never mind! I do have a roof on the car and have a selection of good music.

I am sooo looking forward to a few days off - no phone, email or people at my door. I'll miss my dogs, of course, but they will be having fun at the kennel. The B&B has three cats so I won't be lacking furry companionship. I may even get a chance to start my "Getting Things Done" book which I've had over a month.

Another coffee and then I'll throw some clothes into my suitcase. I can't believe I've not had a wee break since mid-May.

Behave yourselves when I'm gone.
Old 10-16-2014, 06:49 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Have a safe drive, Ruthie, and a wonderful time! I sure hope the rain lets up for your drive. I sure don't like driving in the rain, especially this time of the year with the wet leaves. Be careful!

Speaking of rain, it's been pouring here since yesterday morning, but I think it's finally moved out. I had to dodge some pretty big puddles on my drive home last night, so I'll have to watch out for them this morning. Other than that, nothing much exciting happening today except it's the last day of my work week.
Old 10-16-2014, 06:53 AM   #3  

Height: 5' 5"

Have a great trip, Ruth! I will say ditto on driving safely. Enjoy your unplugged time.

Cottage, the rain is hitting us today. It moved in over night and we will be soggy all day. At least it will break the string of heat we have had. 80* in mid October is unusual!

I've got another normal day of busyness at work. See you all later-

Have a great day chicks!
Old 10-16-2014, 08:46 AM   #4  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

Finally a couple of days from wfh so I can get caught up on reports and paperwork and check in here

Ruth drive safe and have a great time.

Cottage and Beth the rain finally moved out of our area after 7 days of it, we are supposed to see the sun today not out yet though.

Have a wonderful day everyone!
Old 10-16-2014, 09:16 AM   #5  

S/C/G: maintaining

Good morning. It was an exciting game yesterday! But it made the day crazy hectic.

This morning is more of the same. Our refrigerator seems to be failing so I had to move everything to the old one in the basement. No internet at first. That's back but still no email. Sigh.

And I'm off to the gym now for my Friday workout. We are hitting the road when I get home. First to Monroe City, MO for some ancestors graves, then onto Indianapolis. I have meals for me for the car today. Healthy snacks packed. Tomorrow we play tourist. Our nephew's wedding is Saturday. We'll drive home Sunday.

Catch you soon...
Old 10-16-2014, 09:39 AM   #6  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good morning!

Safe travels Ruth and Karen!

everyone else!

I'm poolside today. Yesterday was extremely busy but everyone seems to be happy. That's a good thing! I was on the go from 3am until 1040 last night. My sacrifice with the new phone is fantastic service at our main home but not so good here. I am pecking at phone to say hi.

Pool this morning then meet at hospital for lunch I between sisters treatments. They are going well. Meetings tonight.

Take care everyone have a great day!
Old 10-16-2014, 07:19 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Evening, chicks.

Yesterday I had a very short amount of time, meeting teachers at 7 am for parent-teacher conferences. Today I woke up at 3 am with a pounding headache, that evolved into some GI bug...and still went to work since I...kinda...had to. I'm exhausted now and vegetating!
Old 10-17-2014, 12:07 AM   #8  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

so technically it's Friday but let's pretend I made it in on time It's my weekend! See you in the morning.
Closed Thread