Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 09-19-2014, 09:54 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 229/205.6/165

Height: 5'4"

Red face Forgive me, Scale, for I have sinned...

Forgive me, Scale, for I have sinned. It has been 3 weeks since my last workout.

I ate three donuts, 1 chocolate bar, multiple mints and a couple of sodas. I had potatoes and bacon, fried veal, Greek take-out (the greasy kind), a bag of Chicago Mix popcorn and a lot of beers.

And there she be. Mind you, a lot of that happened throughout the span of a couple weeks but I HAVE NOT BEEN GOOD. After August hit and then September, I found myself barely able to find the time to get to the gym and I didn't have the energy to cook anything healthy. Jerks at work kept bringing in donuts and I kept eating them - same with the mints.

The good news? The scale hasn't really budged. This morning I was 207.9, so I can't really complain because I really HAVEN'T been trying lately.

That being said it's so frickin' frustrating that I can't get below 200. It's been like 7 years since I was below 200 and I WANT TO GET TO THERE.

August-October is always busy for me (everyone's birthday, long weekends that include cottage getaways, visiting family, and general festive happenings) but since it's nearing an end I'm hoping to get back on a regular schedule for the gym and also to cut out the clearly unhealthy crap I've been eating. November is looking fairly empty so I shouldn't have an excuse to get my act in gear for then.

I'm also secretly worried that with this cold weather (thank you, Polar Vortex times2) is going to make me crave potatos and bread and pasta and carbs and all of that great comfort food that we always want when we're in hibernation mode.

So yeah, just kinda came here to confess my sins and wipe the slate clean for a new week/month/goal.

Thanks for listening!

Last edited by kaybee1; 09-19-2014 at 09:59 PM.
kaybee1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 09:58 PM   #2  

Time to move forward now ... Have a great week
MaryBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 08:14 AM   #3  
New Healthy Mum

S/C/G: 229/145.5/141

Height: 5ft8

Well I have had a naughty week - because of parents visiting and circumstances over a week I had:

double burger and chips (burger ranch)
bbq chicken, chips and salad
chinese buffet

So I was rather pleased to put on just 1.5 pounds when I weighed myself on Tuesday and as I am in the last trimester of my pregnancy and 1 pound a week is baby then its not too bad!

I just look on the bright side at least with pregnancy I am not drinking!
sammymilner is offline   Reply With Quote