Old 09-12-2014, 05:12 PM   #1  
Focus

S/C/G: 296/ticker/199/

Height: 5'4

Default Desparate to be under 200 that's all

If anyone could give me some advise on why I cannot stay focused in reaching my goal which is 199.... that's it 199 !!! I don't want to be 125 size 5 . I want to be 199 size 14 maybe 12 . I don't want to be tiny tiny !!!! I like being a plus size . I have came this far but have been stuck for 2 years what is up with that ? I am not happy with me yet . I still need to get rid of some stomach which I think is the hardest !!! Any advise ?
Dumplin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 04:32 PM   #2  
Vi

S/C/G: 275/ticker/175

Height: 5'7"

I'm with you on that. I just want to be 175, still considered overweight but that doesn't bother me. I have a pair of size 14 jeans that I look at for inspiration and they look so tiny, I can't imagine being smaller than that. Staying accountable, and weighing my food is what's helped me the most. I count every single calorie I put in my mouth. No exceptions. When I want something sweet I eat two tablespoons of cool whip. Kills that sweet bug very well.
vsmith85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 03:11 PM   #3  
Lifestyle Changes

S/C/G: 295/sig/175

Height: 5'9

When I was at 210 I felt like I would NEVER get under 200lbs. There came a point when I really focused right around 205lbs.

I think sometimes we get a little fast and loose with our eating, even if we don't see it. I looked at my eating habits pretty hard and pulled back on some things.

Sugar especially creeps in really easy and I do my best to eliminate all but honey and fruit, but I definitely still watch my honey intake because I can eat a ton of sweets, healthy or not.

So, sometimes you just have to be brutally honest with yourself
thewalrus0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 09:07 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 302/294/160

Height: 170 cm

Oh, I remember this feeling! I have only once before made an expressed effort to lose weight and I was very happy and successful, until I reached 203. And then just nothing I did mattered. Nothing changed. I wasn't gaining, but I wasn't losing. For so long i truly just slowly gave up. it wasn't an active choice or anything. I just lost my willpower and little by little let it all go. I was discouraged and I think mad at myself, though I can't really say why - everything else was going really well, and I was so much happier than I've ever been.

SO! As someone who has reached where you are, been as frustrated as you, it seems, and down on myself about it - don't give up! Even if that means you don't change anything, that's just ok. Really. Give your body time to catch up to you. You have accomplished amazing things and a plateau (even a really long plateau) is just your body regrouping.

You'll get there. Taking time and keeping up with everything you've been doing so far will eventually yeild results, and prove that your new lifestyle is sustainable and something you'll be able to maintain for life (unlike what I did, and regret SO badly.)

You can do this! Just keep it up. Good Luck!
Bardess is offline   Reply With Quote