South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2014, 06:07 AM   #1  

Height: 5'8"

Default Moving into Fall Monday, 9/8

Good morning everyone,
I'm trying to get into the habit of getting up earlier. It's so dark at 5:30am! I really have a problem trying to accomplish anything at all in the dark. I need to figure out how to be productive in the morning. Once it's dark when I get home I am just not really prepared to do any housework or chores, or exercise...about the only thing I can force myself to do is cook, although I really just don't want to do anything at all. So I really need to make a plan/find the motivation to do my cleaning and exercise in the morning and maybe at lunch.

DH goes back to work today...PTL on both the money and emotional fronts. He's been a basket case being home and my house is still a wreck from it. I need to clean up before my cleaning lady comes tomorrow LOL. She only comes one day a month, but has been away all summer, so there is a LOT of work for her to do!

Today is also my son's first day in his new after school program...I'm praying it goes well and he enjoys it. Today for me it's just work, and then picking him up and coming home. I'm going to try to do some reading tonight. Hope everyone has a great day!
Old 09-08-2014, 06:36 AM   #2  

S/C/G: maintaining

Good morning, all.

I was busy this weekend - worked both days. Yesterday was inventory after the store closed but we got it done in just a couple of hours. I'm working again this afternoon; we'll have to get the store back into shape from the pre-inventory rearranging.

Off to the gym this morning.

But first I have to wade through a bunch of emails.

Enjoy your day.
Old 09-08-2014, 06:47 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Thanks Matilda for starting us off! I'm glad DH gets to go back today - hopefully it will all go smoothly for him. I hear ya on the morning thing - that's when I need to exercise too. It hasn't been happening, because I'm sooo tired by the end of the week.

Karen - wow, that's fast for inventory!

My colleague just went down to PT, so I'll be by myself 1/2 days until we can get our relief vet to start. At least it will go fast, right? I can't fathom she'll have her baby near her due date (another 30 days...), so we'll see what happens.

I'm getting tired of eggs for breakfast, so I bought some WW English muffins. I might try them with cream cheese, avocado, tomato, and seasoning. Whaddaya think? Chili is going in the crock pot for supper.

And I'm off like a herd of turtles...
Old 09-08-2014, 06:53 AM   #4  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good morning, EarlyChicks, and thanks to Mathilda for starting us up. After my day brain blip yesterday, I wouldn't trust myself to get the day and date right. I felt discombobulated all day and even worked in a nap to see if it's get my brain on track.

Today really IS Monday and I'm back on schedule with Quilting Biddies this morning. It'll be a chatty meeting versus an accomplishing one as everyone will be talking about "what I did on my summer holidays"! That's be easy for me since it was all the same thing - the Mill and Town Hall is where I camped out. I have dona absolutely no quilting or crafting over the summer and we have a sale in late October. I need to get cracking.

Once again Houdini and his apprentice have found a way out of the yard. The rain we've had this summer has made for easy digging under the wooden fence. Yesterday I blocked two escape routes with BBQ grills and am working on a permanent solution. It's a good thing they obey me and come when I spot them exploring the neighbourhood. Life is never dull when I have doggage!

Looks like we are getting at least three days of good weather - 78ºF is warm enough for me. I just might find time to do some cutting back in the garden and buy some fall mums to bung in.

On we go with Week 2 of September. Enjoy it!
Old 09-08-2014, 07:31 AM   #5  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning!

Heading out the door it's my early work day.

Have a great Monday everyone!
Old 09-08-2014, 08:48 AM   #6  
sophie

Height: 5'4"

Good morning

quick hello. Lots of last minute shopping today. I had my implants put in on Thursday. Had to take pain killers over the weekend put is getting better. Anyways, I think all the pain and $$$ was worth it. I have a smile of a 20 year old so my boyfriend the dentist told me.
We have gotten to know each other well over the years. He has been my dentist for 30 years. Dh is off antibiotics and doing much better. Have a great day
take care
Sophie

Last edited by sophie; 09-08-2014 at 08:49 AM.
Old 09-08-2014, 01:45 PM   #7  

Height: 5' 7"

Good afternoon,

Crazy morning have not had time to drop in and say hello. I have more meetings this afternoon as well.

Ruth can't believe it is the second week of September when you said I had to look at the calender.

It is another beautiful fall like day today loving it. I saw something on FB predicting this year is going to be a snow full winter like we haven't seen in awhile. Does anyone know what the farmer's almac is calling for?

Alright better get back to work. Have a good afternoon everyone.
Old 09-08-2014, 06:57 PM   #8  

Height: 5' 5"

Hey ladies, busy day here. After work I took a walk for exercise, then came home and puttered in the garden for a bit. I am well aware that we won't have many more nice days before the snow flies and I hate to miss them.

Matilda, DH and I have been lamenting the shortening days as well. It is so hard to get moving in the morning! At least right now it isn't subzero.

Have a good evening, chicks!

Last edited by Beth19; 09-08-2014 at 06:57 PM.
Closed Thread