Old 08-21-2014, 12:25 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

Default Weigh Ins

What is everyone going by? The Tanita readings or your home scale reading? Personally, I weigh first thing in the am after voiding. My center has me on a schedule where I'll be weighing in midday. I hate that time, but that's what they have. So I feel my weight always going to be higher there because I have eaten and had a few glasses of water by the time I go weigh in. Grrr.
cmb9697 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 02:37 PM   #2  
Sherry, Senior Member

S/C/G: 194/172/158

Height: 5'-7

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmb9697 View Post
What is everyone going by? The Tanita readings or your home scale reading? Personally, I weigh first thing in the am after voiding. My center has me on a schedule where I'll be weighing in midday. I hate that time, but that's what they have. So I feel my weight always going to be higher there because I have eaten and had a few glasses of water by the time I go weigh in. Grrr.
I go by my scale at home but at my center I can go weigh in whenever I want, I always go at 9:00 am when they open and I don't eat or drink anything before I go and I wear the same clothes, pair of light weight shorts and t-shirt, if it's cold out then I take my clothes and change in the bathroom. Their scale is always 1-1 1/2 lbs more than mine at home, not sure why but it is.
skelley331 is offline   Reply With Quote