General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 07-22-2014, 03:38 AM   #1  
She's A Firecracker!

S/C/G: SW:267/ CW:200/ GW:130

Height: 5'2

Question Am I being delusional about this guy?

So I met this guy online and we decided to hook up because he was in town working at the festival that was operating. We did our business and I told him to contact me at any time, but I didn't expect him to but he did. He said he wanted to be with me for a long time and that he loved the sex. He lives in another city but was willing to travel back to my city to be with me and even mentioned that he wanted me to go with him back to his city with him. I just turned 20 and he's 26 He said that he needed me and liked me because I was loving,nice,and sexy, but to me that could just be game. I'm a bigger girl and he's got like abs and muscles I feel like I lucked out...does it seem like he'serious about me or that he's just in it for the sex because if its just for sex im cutting it all off before my emotions get invested.
LittleMissWarhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 04:09 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 173/168.8

Height: 5ft 2in

If he really likes you for you and not just for the sex then he will be prepared to take the time to get to know you. I would take some time to see if he is serious by getting to know each other first, you can do that online or over the phone if he is in another city and then if you feel its got potential meet in person again. Make him woo you, go on a few dates and get to enjoy each other without the physical stuff getting in the way. If he is not interested then you have your answer.

Don't put yourself down either girl, so what if you are bigger and he is toned and has lots of abs, so what? You are a beautiful girl and you deserve a hot guy as much as the next woman.
aryastark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 04:35 AM   #3  
Still Chubby

S/C/G: 79.8/72.5/66kg

Height: 172cm

Cheap and dirty way to see if a guy is just in it for the sexytime...see if there's any difference in his interest in hanging out when you're having lady days.

Another thing to consider: In getting to know each other, you might discover that you aren't really that interested in him.
tinneranne2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 06:13 AM   #4  
Le Petit Papillon

S/C/G: 169/165/139

Height: 5'5"

I'm sure he would love for you to move to his city... if it were me, I would stay put at least a few months and make sure the traveling is even between the both of you. Get a lot of face to face time. I've been in a very long term mostly online relationship and it took 4 years to figure out he wasn't right for me, compared to a few months of face to face with other guys.
LePetitPapillon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 04:48 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 225/167/135

Height: 5'7"

I think you would be surprised by how often fit guys like girls with more weight on them so I wouldn't worry about that. But him saying he "needs" you after such a short period of time sends up red flags. However, some people are just fast with their emotions (my sister and her husband married after 6 months of meeting and together 7 years now so you never know), but I would give it a few months before making any huge life decisions.
PatLib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 06:57 PM   #6  
Warrior Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinneranne2 View Post
Cheap and dirty way to see if a guy is just in it for the sexytime...see if there's any difference in his interest in hanging out when you're having lady days.
^This.
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote