South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2014, 09:21 PM   #1  

Height: 5'6"

Default On Plan Thread July 21 - 27

It's time for a new week of talking On-Plan! This is the place for South Beach meal plan and food support, encouragement and questions.

Anyone, from any phase (1, 1.5, 2, 3, etc.) can post, and those who are new to 3FC are especially encouraged to do so!

This thread is for questions, sharing advice and strategies, and encouraging each other to stay on plan. It is not for chatting about daily life unrelated to this topic. Members have indicated that they would like to have chatting remain in the Daily Thread, so any posts that are off topic or chatty will be moved by the mods to the Daily.

People in different phases of South Beach post here so it will help everyone if you indicate what phase you're in when you post. Thanks!

While you may certainly find, from time to time, the need to ask for help after going off plan, remember that this thread is about staying on plan. When you share details of off plan foods you've eaten, it can upset, tempt, and otherwise frustrate other members, so please keep these details to a minimum.

So, share with us: How are you staying on plan this week?

How's it going for you?

Of course feel free to share your daily on plan menu...
Old 07-21-2014, 09:24 PM   #2  

Tonsils swollen, not eating anything unless its soft or comes in liquid form until I am feeling better.

Yogurt
V8

Chicken broth
Diet coke

Smoothie w/ pb & banana
V8

Apple sauce (not SBD, dont be like me)
Old 07-21-2014, 11:01 PM   #3  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

I hope you're feeling better soon, Lindsay!
Old 07-23-2014, 02:21 PM   #4  

Thanks Debbie!

Yesterday was an exact duplicate of Monday as my throat was still fairly sore.

So far today I have had a fruit smoothie, and I am feeling a bit better so I might try something a bit more substantial for dinner.
Closed Thread