Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 06-17-2014, 05:48 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 92/88/60 (Kgs that is)

Height: 1.65

Default Ways to Feeling Fabulous

For some reason, I always want to make resolutions around summer time rather than at new year's.

I've recently started a skin care routine (cleanse, tone moisturize) and taking omega 3 supplement every day. I can only manage it once a day but I've noticed a big change in my skin. I've also been getting compliments and people shocked when they find out my age (before, people would normally guess right or a couple of years older).

I feel so motivated that I am going to start body brushing, upping the skin care to twice a day and start using a night cream.

I don't really have a question, I just felt like sharing . I think it's important to take care of yourself and your appearance and for me it's a sign of where my self-esteem and happiness levels are - I have been known to completely slob out.
Nanu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 06:45 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 215/188/150

Height: 5'4"

I'm like that about summer too. I start scrubbing and buffing more

I've vowed to diligently use a pumice stone on my feet in the shower daily. I get very rough heels in the summer but if I'm diligent with the pumice stone they stay nice and soft.

I always swear to myself to moisturize my whole body before I go to sleep but never remember to.
Palestrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 08:30 AM   #3  

these are really good ways thanks for sharing this .
amy1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 02:16 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 85/85/55

Height: 170

In summer we all want to feel fabulous!! I also start to do some pleasant and healthy things to my skin;-) You feel beautiful and this is great! Keep going to spoil yourself;-) thank you for sharing your feelings;-)
Gingerjv is offline   Reply With Quote