South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2014, 03:57 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 346/269.5/180

Height: 5'6"

Default "I'm going to see my man today" Thursday Beach Chat for 05/15!

Ha ha...yeah, I know, it's not a clever title. Someone can change it if they want to. I'm just excited that today I finally get to see him.

Had a hot stone massage this morning and then got my nails done. It was fabulous. I wasn't good for much for the rest of the day, LOL Well, that's not true...I got my stuff packed for my trip and then TRIED to sleep.

I won't be on until next week at least. Hope everybody has a great weekend!
Old 05-15-2014, 06:01 AM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Hope you have a great weekend too. You sure sound excited!

My weekend starts late today when I take off for Ottawa and believe me, I am going to need every single minute today! Yesterday was a wash as far as getting anything done because I spent almost all day with the students. Today someone else is working with them - it's the day they are cleaning the mill, fixing the water wheel and checking artifacts - not my thing at all!

Suddenly it's summer here! My daffodils are done, tulips are out full and suddenly there are leaves on the trees in my lane! I absolutely must get out summer clothes. We seem to go from the deep freeze to the broiler in a week!

I'll have another coffee and contemplate my day.
Old 05-15-2014, 07:03 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Have a great trip, Natasha, and I hope the IRL meeting goes well!

Ruth, I'll see you tomorrow!

I have the morning "free", if you want to call it that, lol. I'm getting laundry done and packing my suitcase, and have to go over to Dad's to get his pills sorted out for the next week. I have to work late tonight, (go figure), so I'm getting everything ready this morning. Tomorrow I catch the early train into the city to meet up with Ruth and some other friends for a fun girlfriends weekend that we all badly need.
Old 05-15-2014, 07:03 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

This weather is crazy, isn't it Ruth? We have flash flood warnings today, the ducks will be happy . I hope you enjoy your weekend in Ottawa!

Natasha, you crack me up! If you see this, have you met him in person yet, or is this the first time? We want a full report!

Just my long day today. I was able to fall back asleep this AM, so no walk or run (Emma Jean is horribly disappointed), but that's okay with working til 7 pm.

Thanks for all the compliments on the kids pictures, and I did enjoy my birthday dinner too!
Old 05-15-2014, 07:04 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

I didn't realize you two were meeting up! Have a great time, and we expect a picture!

Good morning, Cottage!
Old 05-15-2014, 08:44 AM   #6  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

I turned off my alarm this morning and went right back to sleep...luckily I woke up 20 minutes later on my own so I only did some neck exercises this morning prior to getting ready for work. Crazy weather here, I had to pull a sweater out as it is chilly and still rainy!

Ruth and Cottage enjoy your weekend together, didn't realize you were getting together how fun!!!

Natasha I know you are exicted please post picture

Twynn will you have such long days at your new position?

I have all kinds of meetings today, never did make it to grocery store so will hit that up on the way home. DD2 had her Dare graduation last night that was fun.

Have a great day everyone!!!
Old 05-15-2014, 09:20 AM   #7  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good morning everyone!

I've got some stuff that I need to work on immediately and then I'll be back!

Checking in here every day really keeps me connected with my food plan and with all of the other goings on!

Happy Thursday everyone!
Old 05-15-2014, 10:55 AM   #8  
Xan
serial rejoiner

S/C/G: 296/264/160

Height: 5' 8"

Good morning, everyone! Looks like a lot of you are headed for long weekends. I hope you have a good time!

Debbie, you really are facing some challenges (from your post yesterday). Good luck!

I missed posting yesterday -- I didn't get home until 4:00, then had to make some calls, and it seemed a bit late to post. I had to go to a luncheon -- grilled cheese sanwiches, chicken noodle soup and cookies! (I skipped the cookies.) I'll be able to stick to sliced chicken on lettuce today, but there are three luncheons next week, and more to come. I've put off meeting with friends for months because I was either not feeling well or too busy, and have gotten quite a few calls -- "Let's meet for lunch!". All to say, I'm worried about sticking to this food plan. I feel like a jerk (not for the first time) and I am determined to lose at least 20 pounds this summer, but I'm going to think about it for a few days, and see what I can reasonably do. I may be back here Monday, or I may try calorie counting or something similar.

It's going to rain today and tomorrow here. They finally turned on the air conditioning -- and it will be in the 70s for the next ten days. Growel Good luck to everyone.
Old 05-15-2014, 03:05 PM   #9  

S/C/G: maintaining

Hey, all. Ran errands this morning. Heading to work later this afternoon. That's about it.

Have a great day.
Old 05-15-2014, 06:21 PM   #10  

Height: 5' 5"

Sunny but windy here. Yesterday was crazy with humidity; DH turned on the AC a bit to try to get it under control. But I am ok with being hot. Ruth, we also seem to go from winter to summer with no spring. The leaves are coming out and this morning there was a big snapping turtle waddling across the lawn when I took out the garbage.

Natasha, hope you have a safe and wonderful trip!
Same to you Ruth and Cottage!
Debbie, I agree. Checking in here, even if I don't post, helps remind me of why I do SB and keeps me (a little) more honest.
Pearl, Karen, Xan and Tammy, hope you had a good day.

Mexican casserole for dinner tonight. I love it when I am smart enough to make 2 and put one in the freezer!!
Have a great evening everyone.
Closed Thread