UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 05-02-2014, 01:58 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 259/232/168

Height: 5ft2

Smile newbie

Hi im from Yorkshire and im new to fat chicks, haven't managed to find my way around the site yet so any tips welcomed
gemini234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 03:06 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 150/127/118

Height: 5'2

Hey Gemini234 , Im Sofia, Im new on this as well but would like to help in anyway if you are looking to shift the pounds The journey can be so frustrating, and difficult one and I know so many people who have tried so many different variations of diets and quick fixes that just do not work for them.... But setting goals and having support and a buddy to do it all with is a better way to succeed and more FUN Let me know if you'd like to have a weightloss buddy maybe I can help, I have used the Project 10 Challenge for my weightloss and fitness goals... which focuses on losing 10 pounds at a time, and a whole lot of support, and a healthier way of life! Message me if you'd like to know more about the Challenge!

And dont despair you have taken the first step in an amazing informational journey!! I believe in you!!!

HUGS! Sofia
sofi9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 12:23 PM   #3  

Default Hi

I'm Fiona just wanted to say hi I only joined today and I'm from Bradford too
FeistyFi is offline   Reply With Quote