South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 04-24-2014, 12:04 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 262/262/165

Default Cursed cravings

Today is day one. Cravings started at dinner when I usually have a soda pop and haven't stopped since then. I just want to give in so bad!!!
Bluehoodie2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 12:05 AM   #2  
Equus

S/C/G: SW:330,CW:293, GW:120-130

Height: 5'3

Soda has a TON of sugar. Which sugar has been tested to show the same flares in your brain when having it, to people who do Cocaine. ( doctor told me this )
OMGeeeHorses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 12:21 AM   #3  

Height: 5'6"

I have to have a coke at lunch, I have never managed to break that habit. I have switched it to diet Coke, which isn't great for you either, but at least Im not drinking all those calories and all that sugar.

If its the bubbliness that you like you could always try flavouring club soda with a bit of lemon or lime juice... might help with the soda cravings.
RiverGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 12:30 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 262/262/165

Oh I totally believe that! I have gone through this once before when I lost 40 pounds I remember how hard those first weeks were...and here I am again!! I really want soda to be a rare treat...not a life choice so I'm just trying to push through!!!
Bluehoodie2012 is offline   Reply With Quote