Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2003, 08:39 AM   #1  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Default **Kid Chat - Week of 7/13**

Hi All,

Toof #3 is through the skin! Hopefully my miserable baby will feel better soon! It's been a horrible few nights.
Old 07-13-2003, 08:14 PM   #2  
LBH

Ugh...I can see white gums...#4 will probably be coming through sometime this week. My poor baby!!
Old 07-13-2003, 09:44 PM   #3  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Hello all,

Hope everyone has had a great day. We had company so it was a little hectic here. Alex was so good. He let them hold him and didn't scream!! Yeah. He even let DH take him after our bath and let me read in the tub (my fav wat to relax) for 20 min!!

Lauren: Yikes!! Sorry about the teeth all at once. The good side is that he gets it over with!

Have a great evening!!
Old 07-14-2003, 11:39 AM   #4  

Good Mornining All,

Hey, new look around here, huh!! Didn't we have the three little chicks before? Are we going back to an old look or am I just very confused?? Which is totally possible!!

Alex slept for 7 1/2 hours in his bassinet last night!! Yippee. We had to work at it a little bit to get him down. I held is pacifier in and rubbed his back til he went back to sleep when I first put him down.

Hope everyone is having a super day!!
Old 07-14-2003, 10:37 PM   #5  
Working on Weight loss!!!

WE are back!!! I am sad cuz that was the best 2 weeks of my life being with such a happy, chatty baby!!! She is a trip!! I giggled how she would close her eyes and grin in CHicago cuz the wind was soo strong!!! SHE IS A DREAM COME TRUE!!!!

Lauren-WOW on 4 teeth!!! Kaylee just got her first one on July3rd!!!!It is really poking out!!!!

Karen--Hurray for being a stay at home mom,..I would love to be a part time mom..I need my time away from things at times...

Vacation with a mentally challenged child is soo challenging..She was soo horrible that I almost lost it..It is hard cuz it isnt fair to the oldest to not be able to look in stores, etc cuz u have a misbehaving child..I realized that I will have no more kids cuz she is way to much to handle...I think I will cry tomorrow at daycare!!!
Vicki
Old 07-15-2003, 07:09 AM   #6  
LBH

RR- Welcome back! Glad you had such a great time, even though it was challenging. Congrats to Kaylee on the tooth!!

Karen- Yeah to Alex for sleeping all that time!! I'm not sure I like the new look...

Been having a pretty rough time with Peter, but last night was slightly better. I brought him to bed with us at midnight when he woke up...for the second time. Then he was only up like 3 more times...better than usual!
Old 07-16-2003, 10:52 AM   #7  

Hi guys.

OK, I'm gonna stop talking about this I swear, but 9 pm to 6 am with 11 - 6 in the bassinett YAHOO!!

Lauren: Sorry that Peter is so uncomfortable. I hope he feels better soon.

Hope everyone is having a great day!!

Old 07-16-2003, 12:59 PM   #8  
LBH

Hey!

Karen, don't worry about it, I remember how exciting it is when they sleep more than a few hours!! (Wish it were happening now!!)

Actually, Peter did pretty good last night. He stayed in his crib all night. Woke up around 1:30, 4:30, 5:15 (kind of a continuation of 4:30) and 6:50.

We've been going to a Bible study at my landlord's church this week, and Peter's been in the nursery. He had a rough day Monday, but he's been good for them the past two days. It's only from 9-11 though. I said, gee, what are we gonna do next week, because it only runs for a week?!

It's disgustingly hot and humid today. My weather channel thing says it's 77 right now, but it feels really gross.

Toof #4 came through overnight!! It's just a tiny bit through, but that should mean relief for him and us!! He's been pretty happy today. The nursery at church said he even slept for a 1/2 hr.!
Old 07-17-2003, 12:14 PM   #9  
LBH

Hey,

DH bought "me" a car seat for my birthday!! OK, so Peter gets to use it, but he knew I'd make him send it back if he bought me anything!

He got a Britax Galaxy. He knew I really wanted the Britax, because of the safety ratings, and he didn't want me to settle for a lessor one, like I was going to, because we couldn't afford it. He got a great deal on it online, and no shipping.

Now I have to see if I can install it myself! Will probably take it to the firehouse and have one of the certified guys check it, or my BIL, who's a cop and is certified to install them.

DH said he ate soup for lunch for weeks to save up for it. What a guy!!
Old 07-17-2003, 03:49 PM   #10  

Hi guys,

Not much going on today. Alex is sleeping and I'm just sorta sitting here when I'm sure there's something I should be up doing. I'm lazy today . I think I've done well though, my house is reasonably clean - I would let anyone come over with 5 min notice to straighten a couple things. I'm caught up on laundry. I've even gotten the baseboard heater thingee cleaned in the living room. I need to do the one in the entry but the oomph is gone!! .

Lauren: Cool on the car seat. I'm sure Peter will enjoy your BD present very much. When is your BD? Mine is next week. Your hubby is way cool to sacrifice so your boy can have the best seat.

OK, gotta go. Hope everyone is having a great day!!
Old 07-17-2003, 04:52 PM   #11  
LBH

Today's my b-day Karen! When is yours?
Old 07-17-2003, 08:08 PM   #12  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAUREN!!!!!! Hope you had a great one.

Mine is next Friday.
Old 07-17-2003, 08:33 PM   #13  
LBH

Thanks!! It was OK, didn't do much...in fact I didn't do anything different, except that DH brought home an icecream cake. Haven't had any yet. Just put Peter to bed...he's still whining.
Old 07-18-2003, 01:24 PM   #14  

Good Afternoon everyone,

We are having an OK day today. We hung out outside for awhile. Until it started to sprinkle. Then we came in and had lunch and now he is lying down. Hope he takes a nice long nap. He didn't want to go to sleep last night. It was 1am before he finally gave it up. He slept a lot in the afternoon/evening. I'm going to keep him up today!!

Lauren: Was the cake good? I know I'm weird but I don't like ice cream cake. At least there is one fattening thing I don't like!!

Here are some of the pictures we took last week:
Old 07-18-2003, 01:26 PM   #15  

OK, how do you do more than one picture???? I'll only put one more, I don't want to take up too much space....
Closed Thread