Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2003, 08:50 AM   #1  

Talking Weekend Daily July 12-13

I'm working eight hour days this weekend so I am up bright and early!

April hope you are feeling better and your eyes stop giving you trouble....yes I know what you mean about the shopping.......I only go about every 3 months or so though......I don't need anything .....I am not into "things" too much and my kids have more than enough of everything!

I don't mind wearing shorts but I am so fair......I need to get a little sun.........my hubby calls me "chicken skin".

Hope everyone has a great day!

I will check in when I get home.

Eliz
Old 07-12-2003, 02:33 PM   #2  

Good morning

Hi Liz....have a good day at work today. About the shorts....I guess I hardly ever wore shorts away from the house because of being overweight....actually the main thing about my size is my waist & stomach....big....am past menopause....my legs are fine...although my DH says my calves look like....beer bottles....lol....so I have to make sure the middle part of me is looser....as far as wearing clothes.

It was just raining here for about 10 minutes....it cooled it off for a bit....it has been so hot lately

I am going to go on the treadmill now....it's down the basement....it is cooler there.

My eyeballs feel better today & the Benadryl I took last night helped me go to sleep. When I have gone on line about Effexor withdrawal symptoms.....it seems that some people do take Benadryl to get through this time.

As far as the shopping thing goes.....I am not into buying lots of stuff either.....I guess sometimes I just like to look....I wonder if it is a female thing....I wonder what women did in the caveman days....there was no place to shop....lol.

April

Last edited by april99; 07-12-2003 at 02:38 PM.
Closed Thread