Old 02-04-2014, 09:14 PM   #1  

S/C/G: See tracker!

Height: 5'4''

Default Not doing well :(

Some of you may know this from last time I was on the forums...my husband's in the Army. Well, he recently deployed and for the past few days I've done nothing but eat poorly. Overeating, emotional eating, bad food choices...I've done all of it. It didn't help that the Super Bowl was this past weekend, although I did make a nice whole wheat veggie pizza for myself instead of Pizza Hut like everyone else got.

I'm trying to get myself up and moving but it's proving rather difficult. The good news (in a way) is that I don't have much of an appetite most of the time, so I don't eat. When I do though, I've been eating a lot!

Tonight I'm finally seeing the light and my head is clearing a bit. I'm hoping tomorrow I can brave the public eye and go to the gym for a little while.

Sorry for the rant lol, but I needed a place to spill everything.
cdavidowsky37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 12:00 AM   #2  
Turning Into A New Woman

S/C/G: 302/See Tracker/250

Height: 5'2 & 1/2

Im sorry you havent been doing good eating wise but every day is a new day, Good luck tomorrow
Terra1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 01:28 AM   #3  
♥F your beauty standards♥

S/C/G: 395/ 382/ 200

Height: 5'1

I know being away from someone you love is super hard. But be strong for your self. In the end you're doing it for you! We all believe in you!!

Glad you see the light, and I hope every thing goes wonderfully at the gym! Good luck hun.
CutsieMina is offline   Reply With Quote