Old 02-03-2014, 12:04 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 182/160/135

Height: 5'4

Default Help! On preconditioning diet

Happy Monday!! I just joined MRC last week and started preconditioning on Thursday. I caved over the weekend at a birthday party and had superbowl snacks yesterday Do I need to start preconditioning all over again? I'm so hungry and not used to getting rid of practically everything I've ever eaten so this has been a struggle for me. Any words of wisdom?
bombshellinprogress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 05:34 PM   #2  
Idaho

Height: 5'7"

I just finished preconditioning on Saturday. You will have to see what your counselor recommends, but they will probably tell you to stay in preconditioning until you can follow that for a certain number of days in a row - probably 5-7. It will take a few days to purge your system of the carbs/sugar/caffeine. This isn't my first time with the program - in case you are wondering why I have words of wisdom after just a week . I lost 11 pounds during preconditioning and I think most of that was water weight due to carbs (and soda)!

Hang in there, you can do it! Weekends are tough - and especially holiday weekends (like birthdays and the Super Bowl). Make sure to drink your water!
selway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 01:58 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 235.5/See Ticker/150

Height: 5'5

Water truly has been a HUGE factor for me.

Not sure what yoru center told you, but I was told I could eat as much as I wanted during the preconditioning - as long as I stayed with what was on the sheet. I ate a LOT during preconditioning - and was not hungry. I still lost 7 lbs.
Lady67 is offline   Reply With Quote