Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Old 01-21-2014, 11:12 PM   #1  
More food, less me!

S/C/G: 240/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8"

Question Anyone out there using Standard Process??

My doctor (chiropractor actually) has been the MOST helpful person ever when it comes to nutritional advice and support, and he offers nutritional supplements by Standard Process.

They are all natural, herbal, raw, organic, every positive buzzword one can possibly think of, is true with these supplements, and I honestly cannot see any drawbacks to starting the regimen!

Just wondered if anyone out there has used/is using them, and what your ideas and experience with the reduces have been like.
whollyhick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 09:07 AM   #2  

I cant speak to their weightloss supplements however my husband sees a doctor here in GA that specializes in natural healing and treatment and Standard process is the brand of supplements used to treat his asthma. Great product!!

Did you ever decide to try the weightloss supplements?
mscreneet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 05:43 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 195.4/173.8/129

Height: 5' 5"

I use Standard Process. Not for weight loss, but for lots of other things. Some people are put off because there are animal products in the supplements, but I am put off by all the other crappy chemicals that the regular pharmaceuticals have. My son (6 years old) take chewable congaplex (AKA gross pink pills), but I swear this has kept him from getting sick like all the other kindergarteners.

I've been very happy with Standard Process products.
HulaChic is offline   Reply With Quote