Old 01-19-2014, 09:38 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 157/157/140

Height: 5"6

Default Question about traveling

Hi All,

I am new to this board and just started IP yesterday. I have about 20 lbs to lose. I have a non profit and will be returning to Africa for two weeks at the end of Feb. and know it will be impossible for me to stay on the program (phase I) while I am gone, what tips or suggestions do you have? Should I go to Phase 3 for a few days before I leave so I don't shock my body? I also get anxiety and like to have a glass of wine or two while flying, is that okay if I am trying to do phase 3 while I am traveling?

I plan on returning to Phase 1 as soon as I return to the US.

Any other tips/suggestions? I am going to pack as much IP food as possible but there are several times (culturally) when I will need to sit and eat the traditional food (beans, posh, fruit) and drink the fermented beverage (which does contain alcohol).

Thanks in advance for any insight!
amanda6069 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 09:42 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 289/147.8/150

Height: 5'6"

I will bump a great thread for you.

No alcohol until Phase 4.
IdealProteinNewbie is offline   Reply With Quote