Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-09-2013, 09:04 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 218/180/150

Height: 5'6"

Thumbs down TOM rant!!!

Ok, so I am on Seasonique, a birth control where I have a period every 3 months, due to ovarian cysts and hormonal problems. So I haven't had one since I started my weight loss. Well, it's coming probably today or tomorrow.

We all know how bloated we get at that time. I guess before losing weight I didnt pay attention to it, or was so fat it really didnt make a difference. lol. This morning I put on my favorite tight jeans, and HOLY MUFFINTOP!!! I look like I've gained 5 lbs.

I'm not weighing myself this week, because I know the water weight I'm definitely holding from TOM would depress me. Ugh. The joys of being a woman, right?
AngieRR1022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 09:33 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 265/180/145

I can relate.

I ignore whatever the scale tells me about two weeks out of the month. My hormones make my body one giant sponge of misery...... I decided to get back on plan too right at the start of those two weeks, so I haven't lost a single lb. I know I've lost weight because I can tell in my clothes, but the scale? Eh, you can forget it.

And this morning I feel your pain with the bloating...... UGH!

The fellows on the radio station the other morning were complaining about their wives complaining about their periods. If men had to go through this every month, they'd complain ten times worse. Or at least mine would..... He complains for days when he's just stubbed his toe.
FickleHearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 10:54 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 146/138/125

Height: 5'5

I'm right there with you today!
Ash15+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 02:34 PM   #4  
Petite and tiny!

Height: Less than 5"0'

Ugh awful. I refuse to weigh myself those days, and I work really hard to avoid thinking about it. I double my efforts so that weight loss is shown once my period is gone.
ggbsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 09:56 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 218/180/150

Ok, so I got brave and weighed today. I lost 1.4 lbs even with TOM!!! Woohoo!!!!!!
AngieRR1022 is offline   Reply With Quote