Old 10-02-2013, 03:23 PM   #1  

Default Medifast 5 and 1 while nursing a toddler, getting the most weight loss from the plan?

Hi All!
I'm cross posting (from dieting with obstacles "pregnant or nursing") this as there is a greater number of Medifast users on this board.
I'm 4 weeks on the Medifast 5/1 lean and green plan and have lost 10.5 lbs., 7.5 pounds the first week and about a 1lbs each week thereafter. Yay! I'm doing the 5 and 1 plan, around 1000-1100 calories a day. My 2 year old still nurses 1 time a day and 1-2 times at night. I've found very little discussion or comments regarding nursing a toddler and being on Medifast. It's had no impact on my supply which is good. Can anyone comment on if I should be doing anything else to get the most weight loss benefit from the plan? I'm not hungry in the least, measuring everything for my L&G, have been drinking all my water and not cheating at all. It seems to me I should be losing 2 lbs a week versus the 1.
Thank you! Lisa
Elless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 02:28 PM   #2  
Medifast 6/18/13

S/C/G: 255.6/see ticker/155

Height: 5'6"

I would post this on the Medifast forum (on www.medifast1.com) under Nutritional Support. There is very little activity on this board so I rarely post here, only the MF boards, there is a lot of answers over there.
becksdog is offline   Reply With Quote