Old 10-02-2013, 09:10 AM   #1  

Smile Crazy question I know

I know this is a crazy question and I already know the answer is probably none but I was wondering has anyone found any cocktails that are plan friendly just something to maybe drink one of on the weekends
anp1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 09:30 AM   #2  
IP start date 8/1/2013

S/C/G: 195/138.6/130

Height: 4'10

Nope sorry. Alcohol is off limits. Now with that being said I have had a few cocktails while doing this diet and it has not effected my loss to terribly bad. It did slow my loss down and then It stalled for a week after my vacation. If I have a drink it's usually rum (clear rum) and sprite zero. And I stick to one! You're gonna do what ya want to, but try and make good choices.

Last edited by nolasmurf; 10-02-2013 at 09:31 AM.
nolasmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 09:47 AM   #3  

there is no alcohol allowed on P1-3.
If you are drinking, you aren't following the plan.
I've decided that losing my weight is about self control and I decided to exercise it!
lisa32989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 10:03 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 259.2/ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
there is no alcohol allowed on P1-3.
If you are drinking, you aren't following the plan.
I've decided that losing my weight is about self control and I decided to exercise it!
so so true. It stinks when I'm out with friends and I want to have a glass of wine. I remind myself that this p1 is not a permanent lifestyle and one day i can enjoy a glass and know how to get back on track after in P4!
ems70508 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 10:18 AM   #5  
sugar is the devil

My coach gave me a recipe list of different "virgin" drinks to make if I ever felt like I wanted to "drink" with friends (luckily, I hate alcohol so only drink like twice a year, and the occ beer at dinner). So, I'm used to feeling left out and I'm ok with it. The "virgin" drinks consisted of club soda or IP packets with extracts or lemon/lime juice. You could try making mock cocktails if you want to mimic having a drink

Last edited by SweetScrumptious; 10-02-2013 at 10:19 AM.
SweetScrumptious is offline   Reply With Quote