Old 09-27-2013, 02:46 AM   #1  
I can, I will, I do

S/C/G: Goal: 130

Height: 5'6"

Talking I think I'm actually starting to love working out!

I've been getting 2 workouts a day and now I'm about to be on 2nd shift (might as we'll be 3rd) so to help myself get ready for the change I've been working out late to keep myself awake. I'm really starting to push when I workout and it feels so good! I feel so motivated, energetic and just happy! Why didn't i do this sooner?!
Avezy44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 09:51 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 180/178/135

Height: 5'5"

That's awesome Avezy! I always have to remind myself of how good I will feel after when I'm having trouble getting motivated to work out...It really is an incredible feeling! And once you get over that first "getting in shape" hump where every workout is torture, it only gets easier...and you find you WANT to push harder!

Keep it up, and good luck with the switch to second shift! You're doing awesome!
AJ'sAwesomeMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 11:29 PM   #3  
I can, I will, I do

S/C/G: Goal: 130

Height: 5'6"

Thanks Becky! My S/O actually told me to take the rest of the night off and relax. haha Needless to say I am about to take his advice and hop in a soothing bubble bath. It really does make you feel so good no matter how much you dread it at first.
Avezy44 is offline   Reply With Quote