Old 09-22-2013, 10:04 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 196/ticker/146

Height: 5'7''

Default What is this nonsense?

When I first started dieting, I could NEVER find clothes big enough--the jeans were a size or two too small, they never had Larges for T-shirt or jackets, it DROVE ME NUTS

and now, here I'm thinking: well it was impossible to find clothes 30 lbs ago, so everything should be my size now, right? Well I went shopping this weekend and noooope!

I'm starting to think "the stores will never have anything cute in your size" is just a universal constant, haha

(and don't even get me started on bras)
Melonlefey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 10:15 PM   #2  
me

S/C/G: 299/135/fit

lol yup, I've got to admit I have days where I can't find my size and I get super annoyed. It's totally a universal constant
kisskiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 10:28 PM   #3  
TV Watcher

S/C/G: 232/208/160

Height: 5'6"

I am was in the same boat when I was smaller. Now that I'm bigger, I totally have an easier time finding clothes because of my body shape. I am ready to "struggle" again when I'm shopping. haha.
triptriptrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 10:52 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 215/149/115

Height: 5'0"

I really do feel like this is true no matter what your size. Someone always gets there and cleans the store out before you can come and get some... It's so frustrating. Especially when you see your old sizes...

Although I will say, at times, I do feel like it's easier now, but I think that might be related to everyone else in my immediate area and demand!

Good luck getting some new threads.
merrilymemory is offline   Reply With Quote