Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 09-11-2013, 03:12 AM   #1  

Default Looking for strength training/ running friend for daily support

The title says it all! I want someone who can I can have daily contact with so we can help motivate each other!!

My background:

I'm 48, 5ft 7 and 10 stone 11. I think I'm about 36% body fat.

It feels like I've been counting calories all my life and never felt good about my body. As I'm getting older though I'm also feeling creaky and I have bouts of over eating which make me feel bloated and tired - although I generally eat healthily. I'm a vegetarian.

What I'm looking for is finding a way of getting rid of the excess body fat and toning up. My main problem areas are my torso (front and back) and I want to prevent the dreaded bingo wings.

I am a very 'all or nothing' person and on numerous occasions have decided to go on diets and start exercise routines - couch 2 5k, various DVD programmes and done great for a week but then not lost any weight so got fed up and given up.

I want to get back to free weight lifting at the gym and running/ cycling outside.
Jaz050465 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 01:26 PM   #2  
Michelle the Vegan

S/C/G: >207/under goal/150

Height: ~5'9" of Snark

There is a thread in the Weight Loss Support forum called "Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - September 2013 - Everyone Welcome!"

Lots of us check in there daily and support each other while talking about our meals and exercise and all the good stuff. Please come join us!
Mrs Snark is offline   Reply With Quote