Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2003, 09:16 AM   #1  

S/C/G: H178/S170/140/135

Height: 5'3"

Default Come Saturday Morning

Hi everyone

I crashed thru that plateau I was stuck at for a month on my LowCarb program!! In the past 10 days it just went away!!! *thrilled* (and I dropped another 4-5 pounds in the past 2 weeks!!!!!!)

Trying to be sunny here.. lotsa cloud. We've had a big heat wave and I suspect we will have all kinds of thunderstorms in next day or so... is usually the pattern.

Driving daughter off to meet the school bus. She's in a high school marching band (one of two left in western Canada apparently) and they are going out of town for a parade today. Hub's at work, and son left last week with the carnival *rme.... (how do you get thru to a 20 year old terribly impulsive young adult????) I'll probably spend the day working on my thesis which I haven't touched in almost 2 weeks (my goal was to have it finished end of this month... I think it will be mid July now).

Anyway, everyone have a terrific day!!!!
Old 06-21-2003, 11:45 AM   #2  

Talking Yahoo Judo!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS! JUdomom! You must feel great!

Well it has been an adjustment having hubby home after a week away.......he is with dd11 at soccer playoffs.....it is cold and rainy today so I am home with dd5.

I had a great evening of scrapping last night.....I got 49 pages done.....no journalling and still need a few sticker touch ups but they look pretty darn good!

Judo you sure are busy with your sports minded kids.......good for you!

Well back to work tonight.....the party is over....I am working two 12 hour nights and then I am off for a few again.

Hope all is well....talk to you soon!

Eliz
Old 06-21-2003, 01:09 PM   #3  

S/C/G: H178/S170/140/135

Height: 5'3"

Thanks Liz! *beam... I'm back in my blue jeans (haven't been for TWO years!!!!)

I hope someday to get my scrapping things out again... just haven't had time... but maybe this fall once I've graduated.

Yes Liz.. my kids have always been my priority.. which is good, but sure can take a toll on a parent... however, son is 20 and on his own now... and daughter will graduate in only 3 more years... I have many years after that for me

Ok.. off to the shower I go...... see ya later!
Old 06-21-2003, 04:41 PM   #4  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hi Ladies,

Judo !! CONGRATULATIONS.
Many moons ago when I weighed 170 lbs my body just stayed there forever, it was very comfortable at that weight so I know just how hard you worked at breaking that darn plateau!! THREE CHEERS !!

Liz ????????????? 49 pages in one night WOW lady, I bet they look awesome !

Gotta run hubby in in the house with the rug rat, they went out to play in the rain............oy, now mama can clean the mess LOL...

Have a fantastic weekend !
Closed Thread