Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-13-2013, 04:34 AM   #1  
Figuring it out.

S/C/G: 230/230/135

Height: 5'8''

Arrow So a set-up of mini-goals for the future...

I have a horrific time sticking to something I plan. So I decided that because I do well when I have a list to follow, I should make a list of my mini-goals and the rewards for them.

I have a serious problem of needing to see instant progress. If I don't, I get really depressed and unhappy with myself, tell myself I'm a failure and that I don't deserve anything I have. I don't want to be like that anymore. And I'm sure my best friend (And loving S.O. ) would appreciate not having the long nights keeping me safe from my self-poisoning mind anymore!

SO, here's my list! I hope others might find some use out of a list, too, so feel free to take it and modify it so it fits you! It'd be nice to have some list buddies!

Goals for my loss:
**230lbs**

5lbs- Starting mini-goal; I can have when we go out with the guys!
**225lbs**

20lbs (25lbs total)- trip to... somewhere! But not far, just out, for me. A special day.
**205lbs**

10lbs (35lbs total)- 1/3 of my goal; I get a material item (when we can afford it!)
**195lbs-- ONEderland!!**

15lbs (50lbs total)- Holy crap, I lost 50lbs. I should buy a bikini for next summer.
**180lbs**

10lbs (60lbs total)- 2/3 done; I should look not fat (to myself) anymore! That's a reward in itself.
**170lbs overall weight!**

20lbs (80lbs total)- 15lbs to go! I think another special day is in order! Lewk+Kimie only!
**150lbs**

Mini-mini goals- Rush to the end!
10lbs- 140lbs (Finish in at least three weeks.)
5lbs- Take this skinny, pretty girl to Niagra Falls, or Florida, or something. She deserves it.
**135lbs! Goal!** Hehe~
HisLittleOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 09:43 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 295/see ticker/150

Height: 5'9

Cute idea!

Just a warning, From what I have read over and over on this site the last 10% or so is stubborn and sometimes will lose at the pace of .5-1lb a month. Some people don't have that happen but some do.

Just don't want you to set yourself up for disappointment with the last 5lbs in 3 wks part
pnkrckpixikat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 09:46 AM   #3  
Figuring it out.

S/C/G: 230/230/135

Height: 5'8''

I planned on doing a water fast towards the end of exercising o: which should drop the last of my weight and also detoxify my body! I was thinking a three day water fast or so. Thank you for the concern though! I've done so much research that at this point, I'd be mad at myself if I expected something more than my body was capable of!
HisLittleOne is offline   Reply With Quote