Old 08-08-2013, 02:55 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 173/163/148

Height: 5'4"

Default First Day Back OP was a disaster!

I won't go into details but it didn't go well! Maybe because I didn't plan my meals ahead of time? Probably does not help that is TOM.

Anyway tomorrow is a new day and its 11:30 p.m. Yes I'm eating an unplanned snack - chocolate soy puffs. Then I will go to sleep and forget about today!

BUT I am planning tomorrow in advance. I will have pancakes for breakfast, then cream of broccoli soup with veggies for lunch. Dinner out will be steak with salad and then an IP snack at night - maybe zippers. My CSA basket gets delivered tomorrow so I will hard-boil 6 of those farm fresh eggs for emergencies.

Wish me luck - why am I finding this so much harder than my original induction?
SeattleNP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 06:08 AM   #2  
Started IP 6/21/2013

S/C/G: 246/219/165

Height: 5'6"

I am sorry you are having such a hard time. Look at yesterday as a "transition" day and recommit immediately. Stick with your plan for meals, spend some time cutting up veggies, reading through your favorite and new recipes, and write a list of all the reasons you deserve to be healthy, at your goal, and focused on doing something good for you.

Good luck and stay strong!
lauran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 06:27 AM   #3  

If you are just having steak and salad, have your other veggies for another snack
lisa32989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 06:36 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 244/223/160

Height: 5ft 4in.

I understand your dilemma. It took me a few days to totally recommit to 100% OP. Don't give up, it will fall into place. Just organize yourself and read, read read here. Good luck.
TwoTots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 08:34 AM   #5  
Started IP Oct 14 2012

S/C/G: 236/169/150

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleNP View Post
I won't go into details but it didn't go well! Maybe because I didn't plan my meals ahead of time? Probably does not help that is TOM.

Anyway tomorrow is a new day and its 11:30 p.m. Yes I'm eating an unplanned snack - chocolate soy puffs. Then I will go to sleep and forget about today!

BUT I am planning tomorrow in advance. I will have pancakes for breakfast, then cream of broccoli soup with veggies for lunch. Dinner out will be steak with salad and then an IP snack at night - maybe zippers. My CSA basket gets delivered tomorrow so I will hard-boil 6 of those farm fresh eggs for emergencies.

Wish me luck - why am I finding this so much harder than my original induction?
You can do it SeattleNP!!! I officially re-start IP today. I have been off the program for about a month now. I had way too many events to attend in the month of a July it was extremely difficult to stay true to the program.

All the best! We can do it!
EllyElle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 09:23 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 186.5/149/135

Height: 5.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllyElle View Post
You can do it SeattleNP!!! I officially re-start IP today. I have been off the program for about a month now. I had way too many events to attend in the month of a July it was extremely difficult to stay true to the program.

All the best! We can do it!
July was tough for me too! straight arrow now! keep up the good work and fight for it!
Skinnyjeangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 11:21 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 173/163/148

Height: 5'4"

Thank you for all the words of encouragement. I started today with a clean slate! I remember now that when I originally started the plan it was on a weekend and I kind of just hid out and focused on IP. Well I have to work today but during my breaks I will be on this board and this evening I have cleared my calendar to concentrate on me. And restarting during TOM - what was I thinking!!!!!
SeattleNP is offline   Reply With Quote