Old 06-23-2013, 07:37 AM   #1  

Height: 5'2

Smile Hiiii!!! Not so new to WW

Hiiiiii everyone!!

I'm Pink Camino. I'm 31 years old and signed up for WW online a little over a week ago. I'm not new to the program, I had signed up years ago and just gave up on tracking points for no good reason. This time, my DH and I are both on the program and we're excited to get a grip on this and adopt a new and healthier lifestyle.

I have roughly 40lbs to lose. The last year of my life has not been kind to me. I'm a momma to 4 angel babies which the universe decided were not meant to be my rainbows. My first set of twins passed in late 2012 when they were born too early at 21 weeks. In March 2013, I found out I was pregnant with twins again but this set did not make it passed 8 weeks. I've also gotten a diagnosis that will require a surgery to correct which means we've been benched indefinitely from trying to grow our family.

In the meantime, we are getting healthy, losing the extra weight we've both put on over the last year and hopefully switching focus and learning to find positives again.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and being an active member of this community!

xoxo
PC
Pink Camino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 10:46 AM   #2  
Level 5 Vegan

S/C/G: 289/171/140

Height: 5'4"

Welcome! You'll find a lot of support here. I'm so sorry to hear about your losses. Your positive attitude to absolutely inspiring! I look forward to seeing you around!
PUPMOM5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 11:51 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 186/ticker/135

Height: 5' 5.5

Hi Pink, I'm new to these forums, losses like those are truly heartbreaking, I've had two chemical pregnancies in the last 9 months, which hurt, but it couldn't compare to what you are feeling. I put on weight over the last few years, my weight has just crept up on me. I feel the weight loss and healthy eating are both a mental and physical healing, and am excited about this journey. I have done WW in the past too, and it always works to some degree, but I get caught up in life and stop counting. I'm hoping this time around posting will keep me honest
GL
Turtle11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 12:44 AM   #4  
I got this

S/C/G: 206/162/135

Height: a little over 5'2

I'm so sorry to hear about your losses.

Welcome to 3FC and good luck!
amandie is offline   Reply With Quote