Old 06-10-2013, 08:18 PM   #1  

Default Iced sparkling water

These drinks are 0/0/0 and have Sucralose but can I have these drinks daily if I also drink all of my water? Or just once in awhile.
Jacksterrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 10:19 PM   #2  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacksterrrrr View Post
These drinks are 0/0/0 and have Sucralose but can I have these drinks daily if I also drink all of my water? Or just once in awhile.
I would be wary of them - the nutritional label says they are 0/0/0 but that is for 1/2 a bottle only. You have to pay close attention to serving size as well as nutritional info. Remember that legally companies can say 0 carb, 0 calories, etc if there is a fractional amount, and those fractions can add up to real, countable carbs added to your day if you have multiple servings. The labels I found online also say that the product contains 3% juice - which means there are definitely trace carbs in there. There is also green tea extract so there is likely some caffeine as well, which would need to be offset with additional water.

If you wanted to use something like Sparkling ICE I would say count it as an "extra" - same as any Walden Farms products, sweeteners, etc. and drink an extra glass of water for each half bottle.
scorbett1103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 01:57 PM   #3  
Working to be an after!

S/C/G: 269/151.6/149

Height: 5'2''

I've drank almost one a day since I started and have lost fairly well. I love the bubbles and they've kept me from drinking Diet Coke. So I think it's a fair trade. I do make sure I get all my water in each day.
crazynette826 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 09:24 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 178/start IP 159.8/134.8/130

Height: 5'3"

I ran into my coach at the supermarket tonight, in the bottled water aisle. She pointed this product out to me and said they are good, give them a try and if I like it have 2 or 3 a week. I tried one and i love it! So weird to see this thread after this literally just happened an hour ago!
Happymomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote